Recent content by sozkan

1. S

method to addd a transistor to 4.0 or 3.2 to boost a pin output to 5v

I believe, Sor of wiring error! Learning curve. I think, the board in default low, and pnp transistor triggered in low signal and there was no protection! So it sucked 5 volt from emiter to base, that was enought to distroy it. Probably I have to use protection bigger than 1K and/or opto isolator.
  2. S

Thank you very much. I will try to understand. Teensy 3.6 not working now. It is heating where I have marked with red on the uploaded picture.
  3. S

As I was running NPN transistor was no problem with Teensy 3.6. I have connected Teensy 3.6 on Full Bridge drive. as soon as I have connected to PNP transistor, Board failed to disconnect. I have checked there is a input diode overheating. Teensy 3.6 board not working anymore! Another trial...
  4. S

Teensy 3.6 Encoder Pin sensitivity issue.

Hi, I have solved the sensitivity issue with using these simple filter circuit with 4 piece 10 k resistor without capacitor. Best Serkan
  5. S

Teensy 3.6 Encoder Pin sensitivity issue.

Hello, I have programmed Teensy 3.6 for driving stepper drives using hand wheels encoder. But It was worked a while. Pin sensitivity or noise issue making the trouble. After sometimes it start generating noise and motor run by itself. I have checked the encoder self counting when other stepper...
Back