Recent content by Space

1. S

Teensy 3 MicroSD guide

Hi Paul, I want to read the output from MPU9150 (Acc, Gyro and Mag) using a Teensy 3.0 (PJRC product - http://www.pjrc.com/store/teensy3.html) to a micro SD card on a SD adaptor (PJRC product - http://www.pjrc.com/teensy/sd_adaptor.html). I am able to read the data from the MPU9150 and display...
  2. S

Teensy 3 MicroSD guide

Hi, I was able to wire up the Teensy 3.0 with microSD adaptor. But I could not follow your instruction regarding the code, "cardinfo example". I am reading data from MPU9150 (acc,gyro and mag, 9 DOF sensor) and I would like to save it to a microSD card using the micro SD adaptor. Please help...
  3. S

Teensy 3.0 driving 9-DOF accelerometer?

Hi Paul, Well Open log does not require any code to make it work. You just have to connect it directly to a micro controller. It works perfectly fine with all version of Arduino. The link to the data sheet is as follows. https://github.com/sparkfun/OpenLog/wiki/datasheet
  4. S

Hi Paul, Thank you for the detailed post. Please could you help me why the Teensy 3.0 is not able to save to a Open Log (Open Log is a atmega 328 P based micro sd card adaptor). I am using a 16 GB micro SD card.
  5. S

Sure I will be very happy to share my experience. I am still waiting for the SD card adaptor to arrive.
  6. S

Thank you. I will check out the examples. I am still waiting for the boards to arrive in the mail.
  7. S

Hi Linuxgeek, Thank you for the quick update. That is very useful. Does the microSD adaptor work straight out of the box just like the open log. In case of open log I have to just set the baud rate before I connect it to Arduino. Then it simply saves the data. I set the abud rate in the open log...
  8. S

MIcro SD adaptor Does the microSD adaptor support 32 GB microSD card and 64 GB microSD card. If anyone has tested it then please let me know.
  9. S

My board gets power through USB. I was hoping you would assume it as I did not mention any other source of power. But thank you for the detailed explanation. I have a mac I will try it out. Please could you answer the second part of my question regarding saving data to a micro sd card using open...
  10. S

Teensy 3.0 problems Hi Paul, When I disconnect the Teensy 3.0 from the computer and reconnect it back then why do the programmes stop running. I do not get any reading on the serial monitor. Even when I press the reset button I still do not get any reading on the serial monitor except zeros...
  11. S

Teensy 3.0 problems Hi Paul, I am facing two problems with Teensy 3.0. The first one being, once I load a sketch to read data from the MPU9150 everything works fine the first time. But when I disconnect the USB and try to reconnect it once again and try to read data from MPU9150 using the...
  12. S

Thank you I am able to sample when the delay is set at 3 millisecond in the .cpp file for AK8975. But the output data rate is now 6 millisecond for the Acc, Gyro and Mag combined. The data does not get repeated in the mag output. But what is the actual output data rate for the Mag AK8975. I...
  13. S

Thank you for your post. I am still trying to optimize all the parameters. I will be happy to share the code once everything starts working. I am not using Jeff's code because it has bugs. The Acc and Gyro alone sample at 600 Hz. Jeff's code needs improvement and bug fixes. There is no...
  14. S

Thank you I am able to sample when the delay is set at 3 millisecond in the .cpp file for AK8975. But the output data rate is now 6 millisecond for the Acc, Gyro and Mag combined. The data does not get repeated in the mag output. But what is the actual output data rate for the Mag AK8975. I...
  15. S

Thank you Thank you. In the AK8975 .cpp file the get heading delay appears four times. Do I have to change them all. Please let me know. Once the device starts sampling at a higher rate I will start the calibration process. I guess the calibration is going to be challenging too.
Back