Recent content by sparx266

1. S

Teensy 3.2, audio board, SD card and all 3 serial ports?

Hello all Been a while since I posted on here. Thinking about a project and want to use a 3.2 with the audio board but am going to need all three serial ports. What would be the best way to achieve this? I know about SPI.set..... but any suggestions as to which pins would be best to choose...
  2. S

A couple of questions to help me on my way

Worked first attempt! Just in case anyone else needs to know and is using a Hiletgo 320 x 240 from Amazon. VCC - 3.3V LED resistor 100 ohms also to 3.3V. Not tried to the touch part yet, like the idea of variable screen brightness... Thanks again.
  3. S

Thanks for the replies both. I'm looking forward to putting all this together.
  4. S

Hello all Bit the bullet and got a couple of Teensys, so need to get a few newbie questions answered. First up, I need to drive a '595 shift register, it MUST be at 5V, I'm using a T3.6 therefore 3.3V, was thinking to use a level converter, can 5V be tapped off from anywhere? Will be using...
  5. S

Hammond organ / roto2

Hello all First post on here. I have been doing something related using the Propb3 http://bolltone.de/Projekte/PropB3/PropB3_US.html It's been WIP for a while due to one thing or another. Propb3 works great, don't know how the features/sound compare to this, which is awesome btw. I'm using a...
Back