Recent content by starsend

1. S

Controller for SSL Console plug-in

You are correct, Novation apparently gave up on AAX support...
  2. S

I use the Eucon Artist and Control surfaces and they are great, but I don’t want to scroll through pages and screens. I would just like knobs and buttons thay replicate the interface of the ssl plugin. I wouldn’t mind looking at the screen either. Either that or have a small screen on the...
  3. S

I use Eucon and it works great. I’m ignorant regarding teensy. Can you actually program a controller to use Eucon?
  4. S

Sorry for the delay. I got the Novation Launchpad and it didn’t work at all. Apparently Novation gave up on AAX control, so I had to return it and now I’m back at square 1! But, i found out Pro Tools only accepts these formats to control plugins: Command 8 HUI Maudio Keyboard Surround...
  5. S

The Launch Control should be here in a few days and I’ll put it through its paces and report back! I’m totally with you re getting something tactile under your fingers. I hate staring at the screen and do a lot from hardware. Astrocreep, hopefully this will work out. A lot of people would like...
  6. S

That’s insane!!! So cool. I would like to have something reminiscent of the hardware console but it’s not super important. I wouldn’t mind building a nice wooden case for it either, for example. Pro Tools is fussy about Midi. I use Eucon usually. Others use HUI. But, certain plugins do respond...
  7. S

Thank so much Gerrit! Yes I had seen those Elma knobs. They are really cool! What kind of information would you need re Pro Tools Midi? Yes, I would look at the screen for the values. I assume the only other option would be to have screens under the knobs or some kind of led ring? Or motorized...
  8. S

Hi everyone, I am a newly registered user and want to thank you in advance for your help and advice. I am a professional musician/producer and I rely heavily on a certain Brainworx plugin called bx_console E. Here’s a link to see the layout...
Back