Recent content by StuartsProjects

1. S

Adding WiFi and Bluetooth to a Teensy 4.1

As part of a project where you can receive images from an ESP32CAM via LoRa, so the can be received from a long distance, I have been looking at making a portable receiver for the images with my Teensy 4.1. Once the transferred image is stored on SD Card or in memory on the Teensy, it would be...
  2. S

External SD card on Teensy 4.1

Excellant, I will give that a go. The different SPI port bit does not appear in my Arduino Teensy Install. Some SD cards dont appear to play nicely with the LoRa modules I am using, its mostly OK, but for better reliability it would be better to have the LoRa module and micro SD cards on...
  3. S

An additional question if I may; Is it possible on the Teensy 4.1 to run an external SD card on SPI1 ?
  4. S

Thanks for the confirmation. I tried the listfiles and that does indeed work for the external SD card holder. And what odd is that when I then re-tried the test program I posted above, it now works. I discovered the SPI.setSCK(), SPI.setMISO(), SPI.setMOSI(), seem to have no effect, even...
  5. S

Is it possible to use an external micro SD card on a Teensy 4.1 ? I have some test code, see below, that works fine on the Teensies built in micro SD card. But I want to use an external additional micro SD card as the location of the Teensies own card is not convienent. I modified the...
Back