Recent content by Suplanus

1. S

Teensy 3.2 Raspberry Pi Glediator

The symlink works, big thanks to all! Now i have to fix the driver for glediator to leds in arduino and i think it works... I show you the result :)
  2. S

I installed the udev rules and successfully installed Teensyduino (./ did the trick with chmod +x). Now on the pi i can see the Teensy, but Glediator is not showing it. I hang my arduino nano and the teensy per usb to the pi. Only the nano is showing up. Here is a screenshot, with only Teensy...
  3. S

Hi, i programed my teensy for glediator in arduino on the mac. Now its connected to raspberry pi but in glediator the serial port is not showing... With arduino nano its working (RX/TX is installed). Checked the port via lsusb: Bus 001 Device 006: ID 16c0:0483 Van Ooijen Technische...
  4. S

Auto-Upload without pressing program button

Oh, i am not seeing it. So a switch to the program pin to ground should work... Thanks to all for the help!
  5. S

Thanks for the great answers. I looked at the pin-out. Is there a way to solder an external push button to program, without desoldering the original button?
  6. S

Hi, i am program with Mac and Raspian on the pi with Arduino. Is it possible to program it without pressing the button on the teensy? My project gets an cabinet where i can not reach the push button to program. Thanks!
Back