Recent content by Swift Curse

1. S

concatenate 3 HEX values to RGB?

okay so here is what i have. I have three potentiometer each with a integer variable(redval,greenval,blueval) with a value between 0-255. What i want to do is turn these three variables into a color code( ie. 0x00FF00 or 0xFFFFFF) that is represented by the potentiometers. Does that explain it...
  2. S

ummm seems to out put just a number from 0-255. perhaps how im converting to hex isnt right? ah its not right its just giving the value of "16"
  3. S

Im trying to concatenate three hex values(redval,greenval,blueval) into a RGB Value(0xFFFFFF) is this possible? I've been trying for a while and it just wont work...(i already googled for help and still couldn't find anyone who has successfully done it.
  4. S

WS2811 on Teensy 3.0 using FastSPI_LED library

not sure if this is relevant but i have (2) 5 meter rolls of 36 led/m and 36 (ws2801) Ic 36/m at 5v per reel. Using a teensy 2.0 and can run various light patterns. color changing, sold color, light beam. without many problems except that when both 5 meter rolls are connected the teensy is a...
  5. S

May be pushing it too far. Using the Teensy as a HDMI, touch to usb converter?

@ PaulStoffregen - well that sucks @cheapB - i've looked at those screens before and its just to big for my use.
  6. S

May be pushing it too far. Using the Teensy as a HDMI, touch to usb converter?

So i guess be for even getting into the project I have to ask some preliminary questions. Can either the Teensy 2, 2++, or 3(preferred) support one of the following TFT LCD modules 7" inch TFT LCD module 800x480 SSD1963 w/touchpad PWM, arduino AVR STM32 ARM 5" 5.0" inch TFT LCD module Font IC...
  7. S

AMOLED support?

Does any one know if the teensy 2.0 or 3.0 can support a amoled Driver IC HX8257A? If not that. has anyone hooked up any AMOLED screen to a teensy yet?
Back