Recent content by T.Mihm

1. T

iRacing Button Box - Code

I just wanted to update this post on the finished project. After a break to work on some other things, I came back to the project with a new outlook. I decided to use the Keypad Library this time, and instead use the keypad.set_key1 etc approach to how the buttons correlate to key presses...
  2. T

Here's the error report I received: Arduino: 1.0.5 (Windows 7), Board: "Teensy 2.0" C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr\bin\avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -MMD -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null...
  3. T

Here's my current code: // Button Box Sketch Initial Prototype // Rev. 1.2 // Travis Mihm // Initialize the integers for the Row and Column Matrix const int numRows = 12; // Number of Rows is assigned as a constant integer const int numCols = 7; // Number of Columns is assigned...
  4. T

Thanks for the input, Paul! As always, the minute I decide to post and try and get some help, I figure out about half of it immediately after ;) I changed the USB Type to Keyboard and then added keyboard.print(key) after the serial.println(key) line. That got me some of what I wanted. I...
  5. T

I'm using a Teensy 2.0 to build a button box that will be used with iRacing to control most all of the in-car controls and settings in-game. The project will eventually be expanded to around 120 control wired up in a 12x10 grid and utilizing push-button momentaries, a couple on-off toggles, a...
  6. T

8x8 or larger square bank of mechanical switches

The Teensy 2.0 has 25 I/O pins according to the website (I haven't started my project yet). You could run a 12x12 matrix for a total of 144 keys, or 12x13 blah blah blah. Your 8x8 project will be well within capability. I plan on using the 2.0 to support about 120 button/switch circuits and...
Back