Recent content by tcmichals

1. T

Future Teensy features & pinout

I think NXP has benchmarks using different types QSPI, HyperRAM, HyperFlash for code and data. For code, I think it would be better to use HyperFlash over QSPI, with a 1Ghz processor, the more bandwidth the better. Yes, there is ITCM and internal RAM, but why waste the RAM when HyperFlash...
  2. T

raspberry pi model 2 (quad-core)

I was looking at running a RTOS on one of the processors to handle I2C, SPI and some general I/O but, I don't think the interrupt controller can assign HW interrupts across processors.
  3. T

Short Report from CES

I was hoping vxWorks (Intel) would release the new RTOS for the Quark processor on the Edison along with the RTM (Reference Technical manual) documentation. I thought the goal was to run Linux on the Atom dual core and debug the quark core from the Atom via internal JTAG or debug registers on...
  4. T

Teensy 3.0 as flight controller

OK, if you have some source code I can help out.
  5. T

Yes for fun; keeping up with HW/SW skills, but also using cheap receiver has only PWM outputs a PWM/PPM encoder is needed with Afro mini.
  6. T

https://launchpad.net/gcc-arm-embedded But I think the standard gcc that is shipped with the install for Teensy patch will work also.
  7. T

Here is a working version of baseflight ported to Teensy3.1 couple of bad photos
  8. T

I ported baseflight firmware and had to a mod to baseflight-conifguration tool due to GPS not being installed. Which code base are you using
  9. T

Looking for lightweight signal and slot classes

I would sugguest using protothreads Also provides a simple task management.
  10. T

Good looking quad, is it possible to get a parts list? basic cost?
  11. T

Power from both USB and external

FYI, Found this board http://www.pololu.com/product/2594 the draw back is wiring the USB from the board to the teensy. This way no traces have to be cut.
  12. T

To clearify; make a special USB cable with a diode inline of the +5V comining from the PC.
  13. T

Is there some other way not to avoid cutting traces? The only other way I can think of is to mod the USB cable and cut VBUS..
  14. T

CMSIS for teensy 3.0

Is there a supported CMSIS-CORE for the teensy supported by freescale?
  15. T

Teensy loader for Raspberry Pi?

I've start the same project using Android, basicly a smaller version of IOIO which only requires USB host mode. Also, have updated firmware so Android can now talk to the teensy 3.0. The main issues are: - Basic loader for Android (Since IOIO is really just an I/O level operation, once the...
Back