Recent content by td0g

1. T

How can I control the clock speed of Teensy 3.2?

This is perfect. The #ifdef and #error are exactly what I was looking for! Good to know about the other stuff you mention, but I'm hoping to keep this project as simple as possible. Cheers, Tyler
  2. T

How can I control the clock speed of Teensy 3.2?

To continue this thread, is it possible to force the CPU Speed in the code itself? I have a situation where a Teensy 3.6 occasionally uses EEPROM and timing is very important, so the CPU speed needs to be 120 mHz all the time. Somebody recently flashed it and didn't set the CPU Speed properly...
  3. T

Teensy 3.6 - Apparent Interrupt Delay

Thank you both for your input. I discovered the problem and am embarrassed to say it wasn't the controller. The quadrature-output encoder apparently only reports data every 96 microseconds, not in real-time. This was not in the encoder's datasheet, I had to do much digging to find this. Very...
  4. T

Thanks for the advice defragster - I'll change to digitalReadFast(). Still doesn't explain the issue. The time between ISR executes is never less than 2000 microseconds. It's almost like other, higher-priority ISR's occur every 96 microseconds. I might need to get rid of the interrupt and...
  5. T

Hello all, this is my first time posting but I am completely perplexed. I have a project involving a Teensy 3.6 and an encoder. It's a wheel which mounts on a car bumper and records the vehicle's position to the microSD card. The encoder never outputs more than about 400 hz. I'm noticing an...
Back