Recent content by ThijmenL

1. T

Teensy 4.0 + RA8875

Hey guys, been a while. So there are also manufacturer processing boards that are used in different applications that have the imxrt1062 chip on there as well, similar to the Teensy 4.0 Do you think it's just as easy to get GUISlicer to work for boards like these, or does this work completely...
  2. T

Teensy 4.0 + RA8875

Well that was quite a stupid mistake, anyway, it works now, so thank you very much, I'll keep following this forum for updates and the like. Meanwhile, I do have some questions: 1. GUISlice exports an ino file, but my teensy will do way and way more than just power and have some nice graphics...
  3. T

Teensy 4.0 + RA8875

Thank you, I tried to follow your instructions, yet it still doesn't seem to work for me: https://pastebin.com/raw/eu2Fqtvb The only things I change are the following: - I changed the names of the libraries from xxx-master to just xxx (GUIslice-master to GUIslice etc) - In the GUIslice_config.h...
  4. T

Teensy 4.0 + RA8875

You guys are doing amazing work that really helps me, but most likely also others out. If there's anything I could do to assist you with, that would be no problem to ask! Cheers guys!
  5. T

Teensy 4.0 + RA8875

That's okay, thanks for your efforts on this, it is much appreciated. I'll be pre-designing our GUI on paper anyway so I'll have a week or two of design on my hands nonetheless ;)
  6. T

Teensy 4.0 + RA8875

Hmm, I replaced it, even deleted the original RA8875 folder in case it caused problems, also installed it in the teensy libraries and arduino libraries folder, but then I get the warning that two libraries are existent, but that of course is not a big deal since it'll just choose either one...
  7. T

Teensy 4.0 + RA8875

So remove the RA8875 from the libraries folder, or replacing the folder with the mjs513 version? The only things i have in my libraries folder that have this string in the folder name is RA8875 and Adafruit_RA8875
  8. T

Teensy 4.0 + RA8875

For some reason I cannot get your updated version to work: https://pastebin.com/raw/B2VjcqWX
  9. T

Teensy 4.0 + RA8875

Very much appreciated, luckily we will not use the touch capabilities of the screen. I will look at your updated git repo you linked earlier tomorrow to see if I can do some work. If you're interested in what I'm using it for, it is for the interface of a steering wheel.
  10. T

Teensy 4.0 + RA8875

Hm yeah I looked at it, but so far nobody managed to get that to work with the Teensy 4.0, nor the RA8875 as of yet, so that's a shame. Or at least not documented.
  11. T

Teensy 4.0 + RA8875

Because power cycling is for the things I'm using it for in no way possible at all.
  12. T

Teensy 4.0 + RA8875

Okay in that case, do you know of any other GUI building application such as GUISlice Builder that could work? As I'm trying to create an interface that will not be small, it will likely take a long while to set this up, not that it's impossible, it's just hard to tweak doing it the hardcore way...
  13. T

Teensy 4.0 + RA8875

I have reached a dead end, do you guys know of any other possible causes? Or simply the fact that this new processor is not properly setup in the low level code of this software? I have currently "hacked" it to think that it is actually flashing to a Teensy 3.6, but couldn't find any influences...
  14. T

Teensy 4.0 + RA8875

Hmm possible, I'll see if I can find where this is located, if tweakable at all.
  15. T

Teensy 4.0 + RA8875

Unfortunately checking both files for anything that could cause problems, and tweaking those, didn't really change anything. Even the setting you spotted earlier didn't change it. I guess I'll just use the "hardcore" way of defining your own shapes for now.
Back