Recent content by tigga69

1. T

Wiznet W5500 support

I used the SODIAL(R) W5500 module TCP/IP Ethernet module compatible with WIZ820io on CCR v1 and v2 boards last year and earlier this year and had a falcon FPP driving the boards. Worked fine, sort of! but we had to play with changes to the driver to get it to work. So I was testing and...
  2. T

OCTOWS2811 and relays

I’m thinking about something similar, but I would just use a nodemcu to run a few relays, it can still be a e131 channel and work on xlights (or other) show program. I would separate it just because it’s easier to manage them as separate controllers. For the few pennies it costs to buy a...
  3. T

E1.31 sACN Ethernet DMX Performance help - 6 Universe Limit improvements?

thanks that all makes sense; the limiting factor being the SRAM not the processor speed. I should be comfortable as I am only planning to run around 3000 LEDs at the moment, so 9000 channels. Was more a curiosity thing on my side. I saw also you were testing on the Windows version of Jinx...
  4. T

E1.31 sACN Ethernet DMX Performance help - 6 Universe Limit improvements?

any chance you can publish the final code on github? I am looking to use a teensy to drive my lights over ethernet using E1.31. One quick question, which teensy are you using and what do you think the max LEDs you can drive is? Im assuming you only tested to 32 universes (x512) assumes around...
Back