Recent content by toddosborne

1. T

Teensy 3.2 killed by failed upload

Thanks, I just figured it out. This is why I should not work on electronics at 3 AM after working all day. One of my I2C devices is a BME280 atmospheric pressure sensor. Has 4 pins VIN, GND, SCL, SDA, in that order. I soldered it in backwards. Lucky I didn't kill my Teensy. All is good now.
  2. T

Please disregard the following message. See reply below. I received my replacement and have a new issue. I2C is not working at all. Not just with my project, I can run either the basic scanner or advanced scanner and it shows nothing. loop() runs, but nothing is ever printed. I have tried with...
  3. T

It's theoretically possible I had a fake, but I've only ever ordered from you and Amazon. This one is very dead. I ordered a replacement to finish my testing and it is working well. I did notice the color of the circuit board is a bit different in this one. It also came from Amazon.
  4. T

I'm not sure, I own a bunch. Either from you directly or Amazon.
  5. T

The cable is good. I just plugged in another Teensy (an LC I had on hand), and Windows see's it fine. I upload the blink sketch to the LC, it's fine. Plug in the 3.2, recompile the sketch for it, upload fails. I am using the latest version of the Arduino IDE and Teensyduino, at least for this...
  6. T

I have a project that failed to properly upload my hex file, and now my Teensy 3.2 seems dead. No, it's not really dead, it is electrically functional, but Windows does not see it any longer. HalfKay does not appear to be running, and it does not show up in devices, and every Teensy loader I...
Back