Recent content by uleria

1. U

Teensy3.6 UsbHost MIDI Performance Issues

@yeahtuna did you ever find a good solution for this? I am facing the exact same problem: I am using Teensy 3.6 with USB Host, with two MIDI devices connected. I am trying to send MIDI notes to both devices. I am basically using your code from above. I get stuck notes and skipped notes – but...
  2. U

Teensy 3.2 Power Regulator

Thanks again, Mark! It makes sense. It seems I need another solution. In your earlier post you mentioned a switching regulator. Could you point me in the right direction for the correct component?
  3. U

Thanks for your answer Mark! I was calculating like this, maybe I made an error? (12V - 5V) * 0.05 A = 0.35 W Junction-to-ambient (via datasheet) = 200°C/W Maximum junction temperature (via datasheet) = 125°C So… 0.35W * 200°C/W = 70°C, which would leave 125°C - 70°C = 55°C headroom. I am...
  4. U

Hi everyone, a have two quick questions regarding Teensy 3.2's current draw and voltage regulation. In my project I am using a 78L05 power regulator (TO-92 package) to regulate 12V to 5V (plus two capacitors), connected to Teensy's VIN. Everything is working, but the regulator is getting quite...
  5. U

Pausing/Seeking audio

Hi @dave_see I was wondering if you were able to implement a "seek" function for AudioPlaySdWav. I was searching for the current state of this and it seems this is the newest post on the topic. I am currently building a project with teensy 4.0 and audio shield, using 1 min stereo WAV samples...
  6. U

USBHost_t36 Midi InputFunctions example is not working for me... Hardware issue?

Hm maybe I am totally misunderstanding something. Sorry for that … still learning. In the setup for the measurements above the hub was not connected. I only had the Teensy connected to the Macbook via USB.
  7. U

USBHost_t36 Midi InputFunctions example is not working for me... Hardware issue?

Ok, so here's what I found out: Teensy 3.6 getting power directly via USB from Macbook; nothing else connected to Teensy. -> VIN pin on Teensy: 5.18 V -> 5V Pin on host port: 4.85 V
  8. U

Sorry, if I wrote it a bit unclearly. Here's what I do: First, I only connect the hub from its USB 3.0 B male to the USB Host connection of the Teensy 3.6. I restart the Teensy with the example "Test" file on it. Debug info that gets printed: USB Host Testing sizeof Device = 36 sizeof Pipe =...
  9. U

Sure, I can do that. One hub I tried was this one: "Anker® USB 3.0 Aluminum 13-Port Hub + 5V 2.1A Smart Ladeport mit 12V 5A Power Adapter [VIA VL812-B2 Chipset]" When connecting the hub (also with nothing else connected to the hub), I see the same behaviour as with OP-1 directly: Debug info...
  10. U

Yes, it worked!!! Had to try three different USB hubs until it finally worked with an old usb2.0 hub I luckily had lying around. Thank you again for your help, Paul! Now I can play and sequence my modular from the OP-1, which has awesome crazy sequencers.
  11. U

Here's the debug info when connecting the Akai LPK25 (working): USB Host InputFunctions example sizeof Device = 36 sizeof Pipe = 96 sizeof Transfer = 64 power up USBHS PHY reset waited 5 USBHS_ASYNCLISTADDR = 0 USBHS_PERIODICLISTBASE = 1FFF4000 periodictable = 1FFF4000 port change: 10001803...
  12. U

here is what's printed when unplugging the OP-1 again: port change: 1C00100A disconnect disconnect_Device: USBDriver (available_drivers) list: 1FFF33C0 -> 1FFF3140 -> 1FFF2020 USBDriver (dev->drivers) list: (empty USBDriver (available_drivers) list: 1FFF33C0 -> 1FFF3140 -> 1FFF2020...
  13. U

I wish I could. I guess that's the problem. It's all there is on the serial monitor … after "new_Pipe" nothing else is printed. When connecting another device, there's much more info.
Back