Recent content by usedtobe

1. U

Out of RAM when I shouldn't be on custom Teensy 3.1

well hot dang. I had the code and a big message written out, but decided last minute to check how much data my classes were using up and found that it was twice as much as I had thought. With that in mind, the math adds up, and I'm using too much. thanks anyway!
  2. U

Out of RAM when I shouldn't be on custom Teensy 3.1

I made a custom Teensy 3.1 compatible board. It works great, but I'm finding that the compiler barks at me to say RAM is overflowing on sketches that certainly worked on the official dev board. I just realized that I may have used an earlier version of the MINI54, ordered before the 3.1 was...
  3. U

Problems with reading MCP3202 SPI ADC on 3.1

Also, I should clarify: I'm not having trouble with the ADC necessarily, but with high speed SPI on teensy 3.1, and specifically reading bytes. Sending bytes seems to be no problem!
  4. U

Problems with reading MCP3202 SPI ADC on 3.1

Howdy guys, So I'm having some trouble reading the MCP3202 ADC with the Teensy 3.1. Here is the code that works using the Arduino SPI library on Arduinos and Teensy 3.1: word MCP320X::read12(const byte chcfg) { byte bh, bl; //CS down select(); //CONFIG_START = 1...
  5. U

Teensy 3.0 USB MIDI crashing?

Hello! I'm playing with some super simple USB MIDI code, but it keeps crashing. Anyone have any ideas why? I'm running Arduino 1.0.4 on OSX 10.6.8, Teensyduino version 1.15 byte cc = 0; byte last_cc = 0; void setup() { analogReadResolution(10); analogReadAveraging(4); } void loop() {...
Back