Recent content by Utak

1. U

Teensy 3.6 Fast pinMode alternative?

I found the solution by myself. You have to use pinMode(x, INPUT) and then you can manipulate the Port with GPIOE_PDDR very fast. Without pinMode before its not working!
  2. U

Teensy 3.6 Fast pinMode alternative?

Hi, I can switch the complete ports with GPIOE_PDOR and GPIOE_PDIR very fast (High/Low ~7ns) I was searching here in this forum for an also fast pinMode alternative, but I found nothing. My question: I want to switch a whole port from Input to Output. Is this possible? I've tried GPIOE_PDDR...
  3. U

Teensy 4.1 USB Host MIDI not working (no Power from 5V USB Pin)

Ok, crazy. With the downloaded Teensy 3.6 Libraries the Midi Examples in there are working fine. The Teensy 4.1 Midi Examples inside Teensyduino are not working.
  4. U

Thank you, I will try these Lib Examples :-)
  5. U

I have the same problem like some others. I'm using the Teensyduino IDE 1.53 on my Mac Mojave with the Teensy MIDI "InputRead" Example and an AKAI MPK mini Keyboard connected to the 5 Pins on the Teensy 4.1. I've selected "MIDI" under Tools -> USB Type 1. First problem... there is no Power on...
  6. U

Teensy 3.6 USB Host support

Thanks. Thats very good, because now I've found a very simple Serial <-> USB solution, better than all what I've used/seen before. From this day on, I don't have to struggle with USB Libs and Code anymore (it seems thats a new universal solution).
  7. U

Teensy 3.6 USB Host support

I'm using the T3.5 Which USB Port is the USB Host port? The Micro USB which we upload the Sketch, or the 5 USB Pins on the Top of the PCB? And how I can power the USB Device with the T3.5 5V Power?
  8. U

Teensy 4.0 "5V in" not the same as "USB 5V in"? (no MQS Audio output)

Thanks. Good info. Bench Power supply + Reset: yes, something similar :-) I think that it is, if the VUSB-VIN pads were not cut apart. But I've cut apart the VUSB-VIN pads... and now it's working fine.
  9. U

I've cut apart the VUSB-VIN pads. Now it is working fine. Maybe I've missed something. I don't know. But what is this curious LED state? With USB Power the LED is off, without the LED goes on. Btw. thanks for the fast response, world record ;-)
  10. U

Teensy 4.0 "5V in" not the same as "USB 5V in"? (no MQS Audio output) Is there a difference between USB 5V and 5V in Pin? I'm using the MQS Audio Out Pins, but these Pins working with USB 5V only. At least they seem to need the USB 5V for "starting". Because if I cut off the USB 5V after...
  11. U

Over the air updates

Too complicated for me. I will wait for a CPU reset register version.
  12. U

Over the air updates

Yes, this is useful.
  13. U

Over the air updates

For me the code is not working at all. 1. Can not compile the code (error) 2. if the code is running (modified a bit), then the reset is not done. /Applications/Entwicklung/Flasher/flasher4/flasher4.ino:143:35: warning: invalid conversion from 'long unsigned int (*)()' to 'getExternalTime...
  14. U

Over the air updates

You have an email.
  15. U

PWM as Audio Out ... Code Example for Teensy 4?

Can someone post a link to a PWM Audio Out example for the Teensy 4? And can I also use the "MQS" Pins for that (without to use the "MQS" Audio Stuff)?
Back