Recent content by Vignesh

1. V

Timer Lib or Timer interrupt for Teensy 3.0/3.1

Thanks nox771 ! that worked !! I had tried the code mentioned in post #2 here :http://forum.pjrc.com/threads/25375-Teensy-Timer-Counter-Example-for-the-T3-amp-T3-1?highlight=timer ..and it strangely did not work! here is my code in case if some one is interested.. Thanks and Regards Vignesh...
  2. V

Timer Lib or Timer interrupt for Teensy 3.0/3.1

Hi I am looking for Timer Lib or some Library with which I can schedule a timer. When the timer expires it will invoke the callback registered with it. Is there any such library ? if not, is there any ref code on Timer and Timer interrupt that I can look at ? This is for Teensy 3.1 Thanks and...
  3. V

SPI on Teensy 3.1, my code hangs

Thanks again Stevech! Yes, I am impressed with RF22 Lib :) ..though not a fan of CPP in embedded environment, but it worked in my first attempt with it. So will be using this library. Need to rig up the second circuit to test the range.. have at least 6 dry walls in between. I am using 1/4...
  4. V

Hi Stevech, Thanks a lot, that helped!! :) In my case the SCK is on Pin#14 as LED is on 13 and I had to add this.. SPI.setSCK(14); // before the rf22.init() Would like to add a few questions.. (about RFM22B) I just tried rf22_test, and the code sets the freq to 434MHz in test_tx_pn9(), not...
  5. V

Hello All, I am trying to get the SPI working on Teensy 3.1 for RFM22B. Need help with my SPI driver. Tried the SPI (I guess default lib) mentioned in www.pjrc.com, but it did not work. So wrote my BitBanged SPI to test the h/w, and it worked, i.e. I could read the RFM22 Register. Next, I tried...
  6. V

Teensy 3.1 Pin info

Hi Paul and Headroom, Thanks a lot for replying to my query. I am sorry Paul, I did not notice that mesg on the pinout card, after you pointed it out ..now I see it. Just above the "CAN Bus" info. ..and thanks again for cautioning me on working with 5v. Regards, vignesh
  7. V

Teensy 3.1 Pin info

Hello Everyone, I am new to Teensy 3.1 (a week actually). I am planning to interface RFM22B (from sparkfun). Using 10:13 pins for SPI, but not sure of teensy pins suitable for Interrupt input and ShutDown for RFM22B. ..and to extend the same question a little further, #1: is it possible to...
  8. V

Hello World Teensy 3.0 without Teensyduino

Hi, I am new to Teensy (bought 3.1) and tested the blink test successfully. I am interested in the bare metal kind of build without Arduino, but would like to have the feature on loading the f/w via the USB. So, apart from the "teensy_loader_cli" on the PC side do I need to use any library...
  9. V

Battery powered Teensy 3.0.

Hi Naps250, I too am new here and this is my first post. Having said that.. What I understand is, you can power MK20DX... by connecting the battery to the 3.3v terminal/pin. Do look at Datasheet sec 3.9.1.2.1. But, I am not sure what happens if you insert a USB cable while the battery is...
Back