Recent content by Vincenet

1. V

Teensy connected to Olimex Lime2

I use teensy 3.2 with yun shield from dragino and CLI is provided in yun firmware. Hw signal from the yun is provided to trig prog pin. I also use arduino adapter shield from sparkfun for easy mounting. I did not try the SPI link, just USB and UART.
  2. V

remote update for teensy 3.2 with rebootor or alternate

Hello, I am user of teensy 3.2 and i have some install with yun shield (dragino). I would like to change the way I linked the program signal to yun, because it is always triggered at power on. Then bootloader waiting for loading teensy program to start. In case of crash of the yun part (and it...
  3. V

monitoring teensy from the web with Yun

I suspected first yun extension or power monitor chip with I2C interface. Thinking one of them blocking at initialisation step. I build similar setup to investigate more (the other is in other place). I cannot met any error concerning this second system. Concerning the first one, I disabled, in...
  4. V

The teensy_loader_cli tool seems working correctly but the teensy program seems not running after that. Reboot the host does not help. Disabling Yun Brigde feature in the sketch seems work around this problem. I will try arduino Yun forum. edit: I think period of usb disconnecting is same as my...
  5. V

I have a remote teensy using Yun and find the following error: Aug 2 15:21:19 dragino-16c830 kern.info kernel: [ 1590.970000] usb 1-1.3: USB disconnect, device number 44 Aug 2 15:21:20 dragino-16c830 kern.info kernel: [ 1591.460000] usb 1-1.3: new full-speed USB device number 45 using...
  6. V

New Wire library is not supporting all of the valid SCL/SDA pins

Good tips. Thanks. I used this initialisation : Wire1.begin(I2C_MASTER, 0x0, I2C_PINS_29_30, I2C_PULLUP_INT, 100000); // address ignored for Master mode ; I did not add external pull up for master but adafruit add 10k pull up to ina219 and this doc ...
  7. V

Ok, I understand now I need to use i2c_t3 lib. Can I found somewhere a "port" to Wire1 for Adafruit_INA219 lib? I am starting the job.
  8. V

Hello, Using teensy 3.2 and trying to use SCL1/SDA1 (pins 29/30), I believed to find 29 and 30 in the part of code discussed. Anybody can me explain how it works for this second i2c bus? regards
  9. V

fastled lib question about apa102

I think I am in the same case as here : https://plus.google.com/116805762836780776401/posts/gUDqDhdLf5W with my driver using BSS138 I am looking for a way to reduce frequency in the library, I confirm it works with the alternate one -Adafruit_DotStar.h- with a resulting period of 820ns...
  10. V

fastled lib question about apa102

Hello, Few month ago, I used the prop shield to drive an APA102 matrix. I have not any more a prop shield and I use an other driver. I do not remenber if I updated my fastled lib but the program controlling the matrix does not work anymore. The hardware setup still works with...
  11. V

Hello, You may be already see an other topic Understand-Prog-pin-in-Teensy3-1. This lastest concerns more the hardware interfacing. Now, I would like to develop all others questions to get internet and tools using Yun (mine is Dragino Yun Shield 1.6 or 2.4) with teensy 3.2 Q1: I was not...
  12. V

Understand Prog pin in Teensy3.1

Yun 2.4 seems more sensitive than 1.6. Problem appear with minimum of sensor, leds... not with basic configuration on the desk. I am thinking adding a kind of filtering (one electrolytic capacitor ? is there other component against noise?). May be I should also retry with yun Mosi (gpio21)...
  13. V

Hello, I have an issue with my teensy, that seems blocked. Watchdog enabled and does not help. I think it receive noise on the prog pin and then waiting for a sketch from teensy loader. Is there a way to add timeout on the bootloader? How can I filter the signal? Please find here the schematic...
  14. V

I finally use the reset pin (gpio20) without any resistor. Just change /usr/bin/reset-mcu script to disable change of value for gpio20. Use following script when you need to update your sketch : cd /usr/bin ; run-teensy-loader_pin5_reset Blink.hex root@dragino-16200c:/usr/bin# cat...
  15. V

APA102 8x32 matrix and text

LEDtext from aaron sounds good for me https://github.com/AaronLiddiment regards
Back