Recent content by vladaepro

1. V

Official Distributors

I success to order - it happens that SparkFun has lowest shipping fee, and quite fair price (the same as on this site). Thanks
  2. V

Teensy++ 2.0 update via rs485

I have my custom made home automation system which currently uses Arduino Mega as a server, and Arduino Nano as clients (15 in total) communicating over RS485. I was running out of flash space on client so i thought to upgrade to Teensy++ 2 (i can't go to 3.3v chip as there's already a bunch of...
  3. V

Official Distributors

Unfortunately i can't finish the order as there's no Serbia on list of available countries.
  4. V

Official Distributors

Thanks for quick response, but i already checked Germany (Anareatek), and shipping cost for Teensy 3.5 is EUR 55 which is too much (compared to price of board itself). I could order from Aliexpress eventually, but shipping time is about month or even more, and can i be sure it's not some clone...
  5. V

Official Distributors

Can you please tell me how to get Teensy boards from Serbia (I need 3.5, to be more specific)? I can't order from your site as you don't have Serbia on list, only (former) Yugoslavia, which doesn't exists for last 10 years and however site won't display shipping cost for it. I checked some of...
Back