Recent content by weigu

1. W

Teensy 4.1 MQTT

Thanks I will try this :)
  2. W

Higher ISR frequency than 1MHz on Teensy 3.6

DDS stands for Direct Digital Synthesis. http://weigu.lu/microcontroller/dds/index.html Thanks for your clarifications and the links. I'm not familiar with ARM processor and have to dig a little deeper :)
  3. W

I need the interrupt for a DDS. What about hardware interrupts? Do I have to tweak the register or is there a possibility with the CMSIS interface?
  4. W

Hi luni, Thanks for your awesome library. I had tried floats with the MoreTimers example from your library. The code compiled, but I had no signal on my Osci. With PeridicTimer it works now. But the highest frequency I get is about 2.2MHz and not 10MHz as expected. void pulse10ns() {...
  5. W

Hi, Is there a simple possibility to get a higher interrupt frequency than 1MHz on Teensy 3.6 or Teensy 4.0? I tried the TeensyTimerTool lib (t1.beginPeriodic(ISR_x,1)), but there seems no possibility to set times under 1µs. Thanks for help. Guy
  6. W

Teensy 4.1 MQTT

Hi, What did you do to get this working? I get all the time "MQTT connection failed, rc=-2" Here is my code: #include <NativeEthernet.h> //for teensy 4.1 #include <PubSubClient.h> byte NETWORK_MAC[] = { 0xDE, 0xAA, 0xBE, 0xEF, 0xF3, 0x08 }; IPAddress NETWORK_IP (192,168,1,31); //static...
  7. W

Error: Upgrade Teensy Loader application

Hi Paul, Thanks this did the trick and both versions are working now :) Greetings Guy
  8. W

Error: Upgrade Teensy Loader application

Hello, I installed Arduino 1.8 on Linux64 Bit (Kubuntu 16.04) with Teensyduino 1.34. When I want to compile I get this error: Please upgrade Teensy Loader application. Found version 1.30, but the minimum required is 1.33 Error compiling for board Teensy 2.0. Same with 1.8.1 and Teensyduino...
Back