Recent content by woodcrafter

1. W

Second keyboard/mouse for a machine I built running Mach 3 on Win 7

I have a follow-up question concerning the mouse. First of all, I am pleased with the code as it works very well, however, I must set the screen limits ie. Mouse.screenSize(1680, 1050); // configure screen size My CNC Machine. Later for 3 of the buttons I have code similar to this: if...
  2. W

Thank you for the input, everything worked as it should, a minor quirk in the setting Z zero routine, but nothing major. My final sketch is a bit different than that above, mainly just cleaned up and adding a Keyboard.release() for each of the keyboards keys used added it to each of the...
  3. W

I haven't tested this yet as it is still very cold in my workshop where my CNC machine is located, but I am wondering about timing for mouse moves and mouse clicks. my code is: if (button6.fallingEdge()) { digitalWrite(21, HIGH); Mouse.moveTo(1290, 118); delay(150)...
  4. W

I followed your advice and used the USB_Keyboard example. That worked fine, I added the LED blink routine to show me that the program actually downloaded and started. as I was not running the MACH 3 in this 0 degree weather in my shop. I changed to Keyboard.press for outputting the keyboard...
  5. W

Thank you, both for the responses. I will follow your advice. I will keep you informed as to my successes, again thank you.
  6. W

If I understand all the technical stuff, the teensy 3.2 actually connects to the PC as a USB Keyboard and Mouse if that mode is selected, and therefore I can just write code to read inputs and determine what outputs may be necessary.
  7. W

I have three known locations on a display monitor (Mach3 CNC controller) that I want to be able to press a button at a different location than that of the display, keyboard and mouse to indicate that I want the action at that location to be acted upon. Two of these actions are to set the Mach 3...
Back