Recent content by Wozzy

1. Wozzy

Creating a high precision RTC with a Teensy 3.2

Many of the GPS modules support an extremely precise PPS (Pulse Per Second) signal that can be used to synchronize the Teensy clock. Many people are using this signal to create a Stratum 1 NTP Time Server. I know that on Ublox GPS modules, you can set the PPS interval to other than one second in...
  2. Wozzy

Arduino 1.8.10

Look in the Announcements category of the Forum. Teensyduino 1.48 Beta #1
  3. Wozzy

FastLED - Sad news

This is very sad news indeed. Daniel was very dedicated to the FastLED project, and to helping others.
  4. Wozzy

What applications truly need both Teensy 3.5 / 3.6 built in DACs?

One common application I have is to use a Teensy to read digital sensors (I2c, SPI, etc) and output proportional linearized analog voltage outputs to allow use with a traditional analog data acquisition system. A future desirable application would be to integrate instrument grade analog in (or...
  5. Wozzy

TI ADS1256 8 CH, 24 bit A/D

That's a terrific project that can greatly benefit the open source community. I'd really love to see an open source hardware & software solution for an instrument grade DAC with voltage and 4-20ma output capability like the Analog Devices AD5755
  6. Wozzy

Using the Audio System Design Tool for Teensy 4.0

Can you elaborate. I have the Audio Tools working great on my Teensy 4.0. The current version of the PJRC audio board works well with it T4.0 but it is not directly stackable as some of the pins have moved around. I've had success both with examples, and with some quick trials created using the...
  7. Wozzy

Teensy 4.0 First Beta Test

FrequencyTimer2 fails to compile Below are the errors returned by the Arduino IDE when compiling the FrequencyTimer2 test.ino sketch example for Teensy 4-Beta2: Error compiling for board Teensy 4-BETA2 C:\Arduino189_T147B4\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FrequencyTimer2\FrequencyTimer2.cpp: In...
  8. Wozzy

FreqCount Fails to compile. Below are the errors returned by the Arduino IDE when compiling the FreqCount serial_output.ino example for Teensy 4-Beta2: Error compiling for board Teensy 4-BETA2 In file included from C:\Arduino189_T147B4\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FreqCount\FreqCount.cpp:27:0...
  9. Wozzy

FreqMeasureMulti Fails to compile I was able to successfully compile the serial.ino FreqMeasure example, but failed to compile the FreqMeasureMulti serial.ino example for Teensy 4-Beta2. The Arduino IDE returned the following errors: Error compiling for board Teensy 4-BETA2...
  10. Wozzy

I was successful to use olikraus' U8G2_Arduino library with Teensy 4.0 for an i2c 128x32 SSD1306 OLED display. I used these settings for i2c port 0: U8G2_SSD1306_128X32_UNIVISION_1_SW_I2C u8g2(U8G2_R0, /* clock=*/ 19, /* data=*/ 18, /* reset=*/ U8X8_PIN_NONE); The font looks nicer but it is much...
  11. Wozzy

I can confirm that Teensy 4.0 works with VL53L1X i2c LASER time of flight distance sensor using this Pololu library.
  12. Wozzy

@defragster, Thanks for letting me know about the update. I can confirm that the SSD1306 for I2C works under the latest Adafruit GFX Library downloaded today: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit-GFX-Library
  13. Wozzy

Hi All, I just received my Teensy 4.0 Beta2 unit the other day. I was able to compile and run the Adafruit SSD1306 library for an SSD1306 128x32 I2C OLED display. Its using pins SCL0(19) and SDA0(18) I used KurtE's modified GFX library referred to in Post #3349...
  14. Wozzy

Anti-Spam efforts, May 2018

Thanks for the clarifications... OK I'm going back to whacking moles!
  15. Wozzy

Anti-Spam efforts, May 2018

So I have spam delete privilege, but not "Plus" status. Should I refrain from deleting spam for the time being? Edit: I guess what I really have is spam report privilege, But the spam gets placed in an offline folder until an administrator reviews it.
Back