Recent content by Yanko

1. Y

Windows XP allow me to upload a sketch one time only

I moved everything to another machine with Win XP and problem solved. Apparently Windows was slightly corrupt. Thanks defragster, I appretiate your concern !
  2. Y

No change with " - replug to another USB port" While having the USB-plugged Teensy 3.2 running a sketch, Arduino IDE with a slightly modified sketch compiled and the Teensy Loader telling me to press the Teensy's button (pressing the button stop the sketch but nothing else), I run TyQt and...
  3. Y

I jumped into conclusions to quickly !! Today the upload-only-once is with me again. I'm back to square one.
  4. Y

Thanks defragster ! After following your steps I got from Verbose Info 08:58:30: Teensy Loader 1.28, begin program 08:58:30: File "MIN-Reed_eVane.ino.hex". 21732 bytes, 8% used 08:58:30: Listening for remote control on port 3149 08:58:30: initialized, showing main window 08:58:31: remote...
  5. Y

For any modification on a sketch, not matter how simple, I need to restart the PC. All my sketches run with no problem but if I want to modify them I get: Teensy did not respond to a USB-based request to automatically reboot. Please press the PROGRAM MODE BUTTON on your Teensy to upload your...
Back