Search results

1. E

interfacing sd card and 2x16 lcd to teensy 2.0

read fron sd card Hello Sir... i am done with the hardware setup. please help me at this stage now. i have my main code saved on sd card and want to run it as soon as i plug teensy to my computer. how do i program using arduino so that it directly picks up the code on sd card and start...
  2. E

yes i'll try to make on m own keeping this conversion in mind. If that doesn't work I'll orer one with pjrc. any other measures I should keep while building this adapter??? and do you think its easy building up?
  3. E

Sir i took help from a friend of mine, who i believed was good in electronics,for this LCD connection...But he said I wont be able to interface both SD card and this LCD together on teensy 2.0. This is because LCD will be using 9 pins and SD card will use 5 pins..Is that true?? Can you please...
  4. E

can u please come up with connection schematic of the same. I mean SD Card and LCD interfaced on teensy 2.0 I cannot buy teensy++ due to bugdet and same is the case with high priced LCDs. SO please suggest me which one to use and the way to interface. Reply to this would be highly appreciated.
  5. E

How do you answer....I mean that was a really very nice explanation to everything. After a long something went into each other's head. :) I'll make sure I try To connect with 'WHAT AN ANSWER!' :P Thank You so much SIR. This was a guidance on the software related query. And now what i would like...
  6. E

Exactly. u guessed it right. Prize will be my appreciation and blessings to everyone who had helped me here. and very well in advance-""Thank you for all the help you have given me with my re-search work"" Will make my project open source so that other can build the same.
  7. E

Yes i have installed arduino n teensyduino add-on. Tried changing slow and fast bink codes. Tried keyboard emulation program with the same. Till here i kno since the code size is less. Now my coding that includes java, I'm trying to attach same with the keyboard emulation+ led blink program and...
  8. E

installation of arduino & teensyduino & running blink program is what i know already Maybe i haven't made my point clear. I'll give one more try in explaining. I need to run a Java program on a computer through teensy. My initial approach was to store java file in teensy memory or say flash...
  9. E

I have posted what i'm trying to achieve. Please don't ask me to change any hardware or do anything. I beg you. I have limited TIME/RESOURCES/ MONEY which i have already spent. :(
  10. E

what you have guessed is somehow somewhat exactly correct :P Please anyhow help me in reaching mu goals. I cannot change anything now and carry on with the same. Reading this again, I'm guessing (really, just a guess) you're writing software on a PC or Mac with some development tool that...
  11. E

idea See i'll try explaining my idea. What i want to do is, write a code making use of java and c and combine it using arduino ide and transfer the same on the teensy 2.0. This code will be done to run the application on both window and linux intelligently and perform given tasks. Now since the...
  12. E

Please help I ordered 3 teensy for the project, the other 2 in case 1 gets damaged. I have spent a lot of money and I dont think pjrc allows replacement or refund. In that case I need a work around so as to continue using the same and complete the project by the end of month. Kindly guide me if...
  13. E

Please help I ordered 3 teensy for the project, the other 2 in case 1 gets damaged. I have spent a lot of money and I dont think pjrc allows replacement or refund. In that case I need a work around so as to continue using the same and complete the project by the end of month. Kindly guide me if...
  14. E

I'm a student, not technically sound with electronics components and connections and working on a project. I wanted to know the way or steps to connect LCD display & sd card to a Teensy 2.0 Since flash size of teensy is less i want to add storage space to put heavy programs onto it. And want to...
Back