Search results

1. MickMad

MAD - Modular Audio Devices

Hey there, I'm working on this project full time since 5 months now: https://hackaday.io/project/20982-mad-modular-audio-devices It's a set of modules aimed towards hifi audio applications with the Teensy 3.x The CORE module sports an AK4558EN from AKM and a ultra-low noise LDO for the analog...
  2. MickMad

Is there a "report thread as spam" feature?

I see from time to time random spam posts here and I wonder if there's a button in the forum interface to report those useless threads.
  3. MickMad

The ultimate Teensy 3.5/3.6 audio board: any ideas?

Hi there, I've been thinking about this project for one month now and I already started laying out schematics and whatnots for this project, but I think that asking everyone around here for their opinion is the best way to know what is actually going to be useful and what not. So, as you can...
  4. MickMad

Request for comments about implementation of missing SPI functionalities

Hi guys, I recently had to fiddle with the SPI module on the Teensy 3.6 to be able to interface it in the best possible way with precision ADCs and DACs (600KHz-ish sample rate) and I was wondering if it could be useful to add the following features on the standard Teensy SPI library for anyone...
  5. MickMad

Porting the Audio lib to the SAMD21 based Arduinos

Hi there, I'm going to port the Audio Library to work on the new SAMD21 based Arduinos and Arduino-compatible boards. Since the SAMD21 family has I2S it makes sense to try and port this lib to work with those MCUs as well. Major caveats: SAMD21 family does not have the hardware DSP...
  6. MickMad

HiFi Audio CODEC Module - AK4558 evaluation board in a square inch PCB

Hi guys, long time no see. I've been participating in The Square Inch Project on Hackaday and I'm competing with the HiFi Audio CODEC module, a little board hosting an AK4558 chip, capable of 192 KHz/ 24 bit with >100 dB SNR @ 3.3V supply (datasheet here). To make it work, I build a little...
  7. MickMad

Backside connector for Teensy 3.x - any suggestions?

Hey guys, I'd like to use the backside pins of a Teensy 3.x in a durable manner; I'm working on the following project (http://forum.pjrc.com/threads/26771-DIY-USB-MIDI-controller-MPC-style-Compatible-with-Audio-Adaptor-Board) which currently uses all the available pins on the Teensy except for...
  8. MickMad

DIY USB MIDI controller MPC style - Compatible with Audio Adaptor Board

Hey guys, It's been a long time since my last post here on the Teensy forum, but this time I'm back with a new project! It's a MIDI controller compatible with the Audio Adaptor Board and which can host up to 49 analog controls. Basically, I used all the remaining pins on the Teensy + Audio...
  9. MickMad

USB Audio for Teensy 3.0

Hello, this topic should contain every useful information about an USB Audio implementation. I'm adding all of my recent work in the field here, as a starting point for everyone. Teensy 3.0 USB Audio Github repo In this repo, you'll find modded files from the Teensyduino library, with support...
  10. MickMad

Problems defining an USB Audio Class Device core for Teensy 3.0

Hello there, I'm having a difficult time trying to setup an USB Audio core type for the Teensy. I'm currently working on Teensy 3.0, and I want it to enumerate as an USB Audio Device. I started from the MIDI core type, deleted all the MIDI stuff, and started adding the Audio Class Device...
  11. MickMad

MIDI synthesizer with Teensy 3.0

Hello everyone, I got my first Teensy 3.0 last week and I'm really really happy about it! I've been fiddling around getting the Teensy to do some simple but neat audio output and I got some nice things. I already dealt with PWM and 8 bit audio output in general with the Arduino Uno, eventually...
Back