Search results

1. jimmayhugh

Using the ESP8266 with a Teensy

I've posted some code on my github that uses a Teensy Serial port to setup the ESP8266 as an Access Point. This sets up a webpage at 192.168.4.1 that you can use to set your SSID, password, static IP, static gateway, static subnet, UDP port, and Ethernet IP address. This information is...
  2. jimmayhugh

OTA Programming using ESP8266

This post describes an OTA wifi programmer using the ESP8266. Not sure if it will work with the Teensy3.x, but I'm going to set it up and see how it works.
  3. jimmayhugh

WizFi250?

In my on-going search for a relatively inexpensive wifi solution for my TeensyNet project, Ive stumbled across this. A quick google search of this site didn't reveal anything, so I thought I'd throw it out there for comments.
  4. jimmayhugh

"device node not found" ???

I'm testing a Teensy3.1 with the latest version of the UFTF Library and an iTeadStudio ITDB02-5.0 . I'm using the example provided in the library, with some Serial.println()s thrown in to see where I am. // UTFT_Demo_800x480 (C)2014 Henning Karlsen // web...
  5. jimmayhugh

Using all Teensy3.x pins with a socket.

I like to use a socket on my Teensy3.x projects to allow me to re-use the Teensy3.x device. Lately there has been a lot of discussion concerning the fragility of the extra pin pads on the underside of the board, and how they don't hold up well to repeated insertions and extractions. It seemed...
  6. jimmayhugh

TeensyLCD

My TeensyNet project has the ability to run multiple "actions" that can monitor and control devices based on temperature. I wanted to have the option of displaying the information of each action on a separate 4x20 HD44780-compatible LCD. My first go round used a MCP23017 to control the LCD via...
  7. jimmayhugh

WIZ550io Challenge

Has anyone seen this? Apparently as part of the challenge, you can request a free sample. Any interest??
  8. jimmayhugh

I2CEEPROMAnything

I use EEPROMAnything to store my array of chip, action and PID structures in my TeensyPi and TeensyNet project. The limiting factor has always been the 2K of EEPROM on the Teensy 3.x boards, so I decided to use an external I2C EEPROM, the 24LC512, to increase my capacity. Following is...
  9. jimmayhugh

Do VB tags work here?

I was trying to use the strike or strike vb code in one of my replys and it didn't seem to work. Is this an add-on, or do you have those tags suppressed?
  10. jimmayhugh

ttyACM0?

I'm running Arduino IDE 1.0.5 and Teensyduino 1.16 on a Debian 7.1 system. When I open the IDE, the "Tools" menu shows "Serial Port: (emulated)" in greyed out text, and /dev/ttyACM0 is also absent. I can compile and load code for the Teensy 3.0 and the Serial monitor shows /dev/ttyACM0, so I...
  11. jimmayhugh

Understanding the make process

OK, it's been a LONG time since I've used makefiles for anything other than the standard ./configure make sudo make install that I occasionally used to compile and install Linux software that doesn't come in a .rpm or .deb package. Anyhoo... I thought I'd try compiling my program from...
Back