Search results

1. R

Embedded linux not recognize USB serial

:-) kmod-usb-acm - 3.3.8-1 - Kernel support for USB ACM devices (modems/isdn controllers) # cat /dev/ttyACM0 Hello World Hello World Hello World
  2. R

Embedded linux not recognize USB serial

Hi! I have programed my teensy2 as a serial USB device with the "Hello World" example. This works on a Windows7. When i connect to the OpenWRT embedded Linux box i do not get any device to communicate with. The /dev does not get any new devices when I connect the teensy. Just this...
  3. R

Can Teensy do this? Ps2, USB , HID

Thanks! 1. I tried the mouse example included in ps2dev found on that page. But I get errors that I do not understand. Any ideas? In file included from C:\arduino-1.0.4\hardware\teensy\cores\teensy/WProgram.h:6, from C:\arduino-1.0.4\hardware\teensy\cores\teensy/Arduino.h:1...
  4. R

thanks for your input! i have a lot of different approaches on this. with different hardware. i am glad that teensy can be the solution. will look more into the documentation and start testing is this forum the best place to look for advice? My Project breaks down to: 1. send keystrokes from...
  5. R

Hi and thanks for any input. I want to be able to send keystrokes to a PC via USB and PS/2 from a small embedded linux box that only have a USB port. Can this be done with Teensy? Would I need any additional hardware? thanks for Your help!
Back