Search results

1. T

GNU mini-gmp Library ported to arduino. Now I am able to genarate rsa Key(512) bits

Now I can generate a 512 bit rsa keypair in 2278 ms on a Tennsy 3.2 Crypting a 110 byte message costs 17ms, decrypting 856ms. Well this library is not C++, just C, but in contrast to BigNumber Library the Integers are stored in binary instead of BCD so it's faster and consumes less memory. Here...
  2. T

Teensy 3 as AVR ISP programmer?

Before I didn't got an error, it just didn't work
  3. T

Teensy 3 as AVR ISP programmer?

Hello Paul For me this wireing didn't work, additional I hat to wire: teensy3.1 -> atmega328 GND -> 22 (second GND) 3,3V -> 20 (AVCC) like that it worked, but I have no idea, what this AVCC is.
  4. T

teensy 3.1 no connection anymore

Hello Paul thank you, that helped. after compiling blink, i got my serial port back. I think it was not a good idea to hinder eeprom to work(like that).
  5. T

I forgott to tell, when I press reset on teensy3.1, the teensy loader teensy can connect. strange, not?
  6. T

hello my teensy3.1 is not recoginzed anymore. My maindeveloppment is on a mac, or sometimes on ubuntu (trials also on raspberian). I experimented with the miniOS called bitlash. What I actualy did, was disabeling the eeprom usage by simlply (#define EEPROM_MICROCHIP_24XX32A) adding in eeprom.c(...
  7. T

Cross Compiling for Teensy - Kinda - Scenario Help

Hi as long you just want upload the hexfile (colpiled on laptop) from you raspi to teensy, downnload the teensy_loader commandline mentieoned in http://forum.pjrc.com/threads/3654-Teensy-loader-for-Raspberry-Pi?highlight=raspberry. Use the -r (reboot) option and manual reset your teensy by...
  8. T

Teensy loader for Raspberry Pi?

I'm a proud owner of a teensy 3.0 and a teensy 3.1 (my teensy 2.0 i destroyed accidentl) as well as a raspberry B. So I installed the Crosscompiler and tried to compile Pauls Commandline teensyloader, I run allways into the problem, that -lusb was'n recognized by the compiler Ialso tried...
  9. T

Teensy 2.0 not sending <CRTL> keystroke

Hello Paul I think you can implement such a keystroke Logger yourself using some lowlevel functions in C. Maybe following very simple sdample can give you an idea: http://www.c-plusplus.de/forum/39320-full
  10. T

Teensy 2.0 not sending <CRTL> keystroke

I tried a very simple CapsLocker and believed, that its not working, but when I also send charachter (after the KEY_CAPS_LOCK) so tis key came in uppercase. I also could not see, that the CAP_LOCK LED on trhe keyboard goes on. Then I started a virtual maschine (my host is an mac-book-air) and...
Back