Search results

1. M

Serial1.print() causes Audio Library / Adapter Crackling.

Ive almost 6 audio adapters, sdcards, teensies, and xbee all working quite nicely together. it sounds and synchronizes surprisingly good. buttons on each teensy play sound files on all teensies. we're using Serial1 (pins 0 and 1) to write chars to an xbee. when we: Serial1.print() the...
  2. M

ap7313 voltage regulator on audio board

there is a ap7313 voltage regulator on the audio board. what is it for? It draws from my teensy 3.2's 3.3v (max 250ma). i hope to use this 3.3v for other things (xbees). what current should i expect the audio portion is using? thanks! -matt
  3. M

octows2811.h to include #ifndef ?

i had some octosw2811 get a bit complex and OO... i eventually had to add the pre/post amble to the header just to get everything to compile. should this be necessary.. maybe not, but it might be a nice upgrade. #ifndef H_OCTOWS2811 #define H_OCTOWS2811 .. #endif
  4. M

8 teensy one mac

if im to hook eight teensy 3.1's up to a mac mini. is there an easy way to address them differently for serial or midi communication? how do i know which device is which device? anyone played with serial communication to more than one teensy on a mac? or pc for that matter? thanks matt:)
  5. M

IRRemote and OctoWS2811

I seem to be having issues getting both the IRRemote library listening for incoming IR codes and displaying on a set of ws2811 led strip at the same time. As soon as I call the irrecv.enableIRIn() my LEDs stop updating. I suspect there is a reused Timer issue at play here. Does that make...
Back