Search results

1. H

My dream Teensy battery charger-breaking out CHRG & POWER_ON lines on STBC08 charger

My dream Teensy battery charger-breaking out CHRG & POWER_ON lines on STBC08 charger I've used Onehorse's most fine STBC08 High-Current LiPo Battery Charger for several projects, including the Mitocondrion 800 LED POV glow staff. It is nearly ideal. I'm now working on some wearable badges using...
  2. H

Slow compile... really slow compile...

Compiling has started to take a while. Like four minutes for the example Blink program. I'm using Arduino IDE 1.6.3, Teensy loader 1.23, onto a 3.1. Verbose mode doesn't reveal any complaints, just a great deal of time spent object files. What might I be able to do about this?
  3. H

Project feedback: Bombproof battery-powered LED strip drivers (but not playa-proof)

By this point, many of you know the drill: make shiny LED things, take them to Burning Man, discover interesting new failure modes. I made five drivers for LED strips and discovered just how dust-proof my switches were not. Here's my guide to how to make portable and grunty LED strip drivers...
  4. H

Teensy 3.1 Physical Width

Hi All, I'm working on a very space-constrained project right now. Will I break anything if I file a Teensy 3.1 down to a width of 16.0 mm? The boards I have are 17.8 mm wide. I really need an extra millimetre of space. Two would be luxury. If I file the long edges of the boards down to the...
  5. H

Teensy 3.1 & FRAM - 3.1-specific compile problem

Hi there, I'm trying to use a I2C FRAM with a Teensy 3.1. The FRAM is the Adafruit one, as is the library and MB85RC256V example code. This all compiles fine in the Arduino 1.0.5 IDE if the board is set to Teensy 3.0, 2.0, Arduino Due, Nano, or Uno. However, if I set the board to Teensy 3.1...
Back