Search results

1. C

How to learn Arduino / How to Learn C

Hi, I am somebody who is a solid Javascript programmer and knows a bit about Python 3. I am absolutely fascinated by microcontrollers and really want to master them as well as I can. I have repeatedly heard Arduino described as a simple or beginners IDE and language. I am curious to hear...
  2. C

Processing Screen Capture

I know this is not generally the forum for this thing but I thought I would try: Does anyone know of a good screen capture / screen scraper library for Processing? I'm trying to get an image of a video I'm playing into Processing. Thanks.
  3. C

Best (free) online tutorial series to learn Arduino and electronics

I know this is a somewhat subjective question but I am looking for the best all around tutorial series on arduino. Ideally this would cover basic electronics (what is ground, what is a circuit etc.) and also explain things like i2c, (which I still don't understand), clock rate, baud rate etc...
  4. C

Making a DMX breakout board for all teensy form factors

Hello, I am wanting to develop a breakout board or shield (still not sure of the technical difference) that will work with all version of Teensy. Specifically I am looking to make a shield that accommodates an XLR plug for adding DMX capability to the teensys. Does anyone have advice about how...
  5. C

I2C Communication

Hi, I wanting to begin using the i2c protocol and have a few basic questions. Does anyone know if i2c offers the same (10 Bit) resolution that normal analog pins do?
Back