Search results

1. D

OLED SSD1306 128x64 fonts

Has anyone tried to improve the fonts on the adafruit library to include bigger or different font types? I guess it has to do with this code // a 5x7 font table extern uint8_t PROGMEM font[]; // standard ascii 5x7 font static const unsigned char font[] PROGMEM = { 0x00, 0x00, 0x00...
  2. D

Teensy 3.0 multiple SPI device issue, this is out of my league help!

solved for those who may be interested, i have resolved this issue, I found a new Max31855 library and modified it to work with hardware spi /* RJM_MAX31855.cpp - Library for reading temperature from a RJM_MAX31855. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike...
  3. D

also when i put an oscilloscope on the CS/SS pins the screen goes low for say 5ms but the probe is like 1ms
  4. D

Hello all, so I am already using the nick gammon hardware version of the oled library, i am trying to convert the probe version as well to hardware as the teensy has so many spi pins, but i am pretty new to this all, I have different CS/SS pins for the screen and the probe and share the SCK pin...
  5. D

So this code seems to be turning the screen off // turn SPI hardware off SPI.end (); its in the thermocouple library, but when its commented out, I get no data from the probe
  6. D

Hello, I am trying to design a temperature probe circuit and display the results on an OLED screen, But I am having a problem with getting both the screen and probes working together, I have had them running well individually, but the probe is giving out weird readings when I introduce the...
  7. D

Menu system on Teensy3 and OLED (SSD1306)

Next on the list, How to get the buttons to work as interrupts? and add a better way of displaying output notice i.e display.print("DISPLAY2 Selected");
  8. D

So I have managed to solve this myself, anyone else who is looking for basic code for a menu for a OLED here it is /* OLED Menu System Created by Dean, 10th October 2013. Menu Library from http://jonblack.org/ OLED Library from Adafruit */ #include <MenuSystem.h> #include...
  9. D

Hi, Can anyone offer any advice on any libraries out there I can use to implement a multi level menu system for an OLED screen, I would like to use 5 buttons, left, right, up, down and enter for navigation. I've tried googling but have not found anything out there. If there are not any...
Back