Search results

1. S

T3.1, 1st plug in, no flashing LED

Hi Guys, Received my Teensy 3.1 recently and connected it to the computer to check that the flashing LED is showing. Unfortunately it is not flashing - can anyone suggest any troubleshooting techniques to investigate this further? I have yet to put the electrical pieces together so can't check...
  2. S

What is the best way to connect to the bottom digital pins on T3.0?

I'm going to be connecting my teensy 3.0 to a double sided protoboard via headers. The problem is, is that I need to use the digital pins that are on the bottom side of the teensy (in the middle of the board). I guess I could flip the teensy upside down and have the bottom facing upward which...
  3. S

Buttons/switches, switches/buttons

I've been hunting all over the internet for a type of momentary button/switch that suits my particular needs but haven't had much luck. I'm after a momentary switch/button with: - A diameter of ~12-18mm - A physical spring resistance when pushed that is very soft/easy to press. Something...
  4. S

Basic Teensy USB Keyboard Q

Hi guys, I'm new to teensy and also electronics (including coding). I've recently purchased a Teensy++ 2.0 and am building a controller which will act as a replacement for keyboard shortcuts (for example, 1 momentary switch will result in Command + T being pushed simultaneously) which will...
Back