Search results

1. R

Last of my public apologies, pretty sure.

EDIT: Sorry, below is obviously not well written - I am OK, if I was still at my weakest I would still just be staying away (basically). - BUT, thanks for being concerned; honestly - I have been well taken care of and have barely suffered even a little aside from embarrassment and a tiny little...
  2. R

Fresh Teensy 3.1 not retaining code when power cycled.

Fresh, first time out of the bag PJRC shipped it in and when I connect and upload code to it all appears fine and it appears as the expected device and functions in the expected ways until I unplug it and plug it back in. This behaviour persists when using...
  3. R

lock bit(s) for MK20DX256VLH7

The TD 1.21 features list includes mention of adding lock bit support for Teensy 3.1 but Google doesn't find me any info that I can use to attempt implementation. I tried experimentally to simply set FTFL_FSEC to 0xFF as a response to a specific sequence of chars over Serial but on trying it I...
  4. R

Audio Library problem using Arduino 1.6.3 & TD 1.22

If anybody can suggest what I have broken, or perhaps point out a post/thread/memo I must have missed, I will be very grateful indeed. I finally got a TLV320AIC3254 to play with and was setting about making a driver I might be able to contribute to the library later but I am a bit stumped with...
  5. R

Teensy Loader 1.21 does not remember my choice...

When I untick 'operation->automatic mode' in an instance of Teensy Loader and then close it and later re-open it I find my choice discarded. Is that intentional? Have I missed something nice and obvious that would make my choice stick between instances? Arduino 1.6.1 with Teensyduino 1.21 in a...
  6. R

Curious stuff about the Flex Timer Module in Teensy 3.x (3.1 at least)

I wanted a free running 32 bit (unsigned, of course) timer with greater 'granularity' than micros(); so I started looking and settled on FTM1 as being the thing to use. First curiosity: If the FTM_SC_TOF bit is not reset very early in the interrupt handler routine the interrupt fires again for...
  7. R

Controlling SGTL5000 (TWR-AUDIO-SGTL) using Teensy++ 2.0

The Teensy++ 2.0 I am using is still running at 5V, the SGTL5000 has max voltage (including/espeically IO) of 3V6 and I have taken some care to make successful connections between GND, SDA & SCL on the devices without being too naughty, I'll happily detail how I think I've done that more than...
  8. R

How to enable CLKO on Teensy++ 2.0

I read in http://forum.pjrc.com/threads/21825-Fuses-Teensyduino-sets-for-Teensy-2-0 that Paul strongly recommends not messing with the fuse settings but I am trying to use the Teensy++ 2.0 with an audio codec prototyping kit which expects a clock from the 'host' so it seems to me my most...
Back