Search results

1. C

USB, USB Keyboard to USB-HID

Thank you very much, I appreciate your diligence. If all else fails, pairing up two Teensy 3's would be a much faster solution, would be similar in price to adding a shield, and would give a lot more room for expansion. Either way, I really appreciate your work and support!
  2. C

Also, what I had been trying to suggest is either: (Option A: teensy host for charging) Android:usb(1)~~cable~~host:Device:hid~~cable~~host:System (Option B: Android using OTG, but only if this would simplify the project) Android:OTG(2)~~cable~~peripheral:Device:hid~~cable~~host:System Sorry...
  3. C

(edit) Mostly Linux boxes and some Windows; OSX support would be nice, but don't need it currently. (end edit) Thank you for your quick and straight-forward reply. I had just seen this link about adding serial USB to an AVR...
  4. C

I'm a software developer with amateur electronics skills, and I've accidentally volunteered myself (need to work on those soft skills lol) to prototype a "Device" with the following requirements: 1) Need a "Device" to be connected inline via USB to a USB Host system and an Android device. 2)...
Back