Search results

1. D

Simple method for communicating with Teensy2++ from Linux PC

Additions: - cdc_acm is loaded - no /dev/ttyACM0 - cli loader works fine - dmesg shows: usb 1-1: USB disconnect, address 18 usb 1-1: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 19 usb 1-1: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice hiddev96: USB HID v1.11 Device [Teensyduino RawHID Device]...
  2. D

Simple method for communicating with Teensy2++ from Linux PC

Hi, My problem is this: I need to send simple commands from (a quite outdated) RedHat Linux 5.1 machine and Teensy 2++. Some of the standard drivers do not exist in this edition. One thing I was able to accomplish was to build the Teensy command line loader, load and run compiled hex file. That...
  3. D

Planning my Teensy 2++ Midi controller - need advise regarding components

Teensy 2++ Midi controller - need advise regarding RGB Led and Serial LCD Thanks you so much! That indeed seems like a simple, yet effective mathod. I'll ask for more details. Done. Thanks!
  4. D

Planning my Teensy 2++ Midi controller - need advise regarding components

Teensy 2++ Midi controller - need advise regarding RGB Led and Serial LCD Hi, I'm in the process of designing a midi controller, using Teensy 2++, and need advice regarding components and compatibility. 1. RGB leds - I plan on using 8 x 30mm Sanwa buttons + RGB led rings (I've found these)...
Back