Search results

1. E

[Linux 64bit][Arduino 1.6.13] Issues starting Teensy Loader and libusb-0.1.so.4 error

[Solved][ArchLinux 64bit][Arduino 1.6.13] Teensy Loader and libusb-0.1.so.4 error You are a saviour!! Well, I read that topic and installed libusb-compat ("pacman -S libusb-compat" for all you awesome ArchLinux users out there). It solved the issue! The reason I didn't need the other parts of...
  2. E

[Linux 64bit][Arduino 1.6.13] Issues starting Teensy Loader and libusb-0.1.so.4 error

It did not work. The issue doesn't stop me from working since I can just press the button on the Teensy and set the Teensyloader to auto. Sketch uses 11,616 bytes (4%) of program storage space. Maximum is 262,144 bytes. Global variables use 3,408 bytes (5%) of dynamic memory, leaving 62,128...
  3. E

[Solved][ArchLinux 64bit][Arduino 1.6.13] Teensy Loader and libusb-0.1.so.4 error I'm using ArchLinux 64 bit and have installed the official Arduino (64 bit) version 1.6.13 from Arduino.cc I'm using Teensy Loader 1.34 Beta #1 I have a Teensy 3.2 I have installed Arduino first and then...
  4. E

Problem with "multitasking". Only works for the first 32 seconds [Arduino IDE]

(facepalm) I looked through that page again. That is going to work great for my project! Thanks Paul!
  5. E

That looks really interesting too. I would like it to run for quite some time though without interruption.
  6. E

I will use this solution! It works great and is in my mind unlimited (won't crash). :cool: Thanks everyone for the help. Before I checked this topic I figured out why it was doing it (facepalm) but not a good solution.
  7. E

Problem with "multitasking". Only works for the first 32 seconds [Arduino IDE] So I have the below code compiled in my Tennsy 2.0. I hook up the serial monitor to see the analog temperature readings (not yet implemented 100%) and switch four led's on an off in a loop. But, after 32 seconds...
Back