Search results

1. A

How to add extra SerialUSB to Teensy4.1

Thanks for the suggestion, but in this case I only have on e USB port and don't want to add a hub into the design. The data is packeted, so I can implement a mux/demux to combine the data into one USB stream. Thanks.
  2. A

Thanks Paul. Since it's clear my initial plan won't work, I can look at alternatives. Combining the 4 serial port data streams on the USB host and using one SerialUSB on the teensy and demuxing them is an option. Thanks again. ...Andy
  3. A

Oh bugger. Looks like I need to come up with another plan. Lets see what Paul can add. Thanks.
  4. A

Hi, I have tried expanding on TRIPLE SERIAL in the hope of creating HEPTA_SERIAL, which will give me Serial, plus SerialUSB1..6. I have editied and created in some cases: yield.cpp serialEventUSB3.cpp serialEventUSB4.cpp serialEventUSB5.cpp serialEventUSB6.cpp core_pins.h usb.c usb_serial.h...
  5. A

Starting out with Teensy3.1, which tools to install

Paul, Thanks for the clarification on crosspack. Noted. I will try your sample code out, and the analogReadAveraging call. Not seen that. Where will I find all of the defines on my system, for example ADC0_SC1A? Looking in...
  6. A

Paul, I am up and running, for Arduino at least. I have also run make in the Arduino.app......cores/teensy3 directory and teensyloader programmed my board for me. Happy with that. Downloading and installing the cross pack seems to be redundant right now. Is there support for the CAN module in...
  7. A

Stevech, Thanks for the reply. I have the Arduino stuff installed. But I doubt I can live with sketches very long. From what I have seen so far, they are too slow, and too big. I want to use gcc, but as you say, there is no concise instructions. I have modified the makefile, now it can't...
  8. A

I want to use the C compiler and talk to the hardware directly, not using the Arduino libs. It needs to be fast. I have edited the makefile, and noted that some of the comments don't stack up. I'm using mac, and the TOOLSPATH is correct as default, not as it says in the comments. It's still...
  9. A

Hi, I want to use the Teensy3.1 but not with Arduino. Looking at the page http://www.pjrc.com/teensy/gcc.html, I have installed Arduino, then teensyduino. I have then installed the AVR MacPack. Should I have done this step? The MacPack has installed, and I did the sample make to test it out...
Back