Search results

1. C

Teensy 3.1 and Raspberry Pi 2 Serial Problem goes mute

So did some more work.... I reverted to using JUST the serial UART port on the Teensy, basically using Serial1 in my Sketch, and then simply hooking that up to the Rpi Serial port (/dev/ttyAMA0). Now it works as expected, and everything works right off the bat as soon the Rpi boots... There...
  2. C

Not sure what this will do? Jumper the pins on the USB connector? or do you mean jumper RX1/TX1 on pin 0 and 1 respectively? I do not have a problem with the Teensy sending out data through the serial port, it does so quite well....it just does not seem to want to do it while connected to the...
  3. C

Hi All, I have been searching for days in hopes of resolving this, but still have no luck. I am using a Teensy 3.1 to get serial data and do some simple ADC work, and then send that data to a Rpi 2 over USB serial (Used for a simple power meter). I am using Java, and running the jSerialComm...
  4. C

Encoder Detach()

Hi All, I am working on a project, and I have two encoders working as they should, which in turn they control two stepper motors. My project has a manual mode and an automatic mode.... In auto mode, I want to be able to Completely disable the encoders, and reading through the library, I could...
Back