Search results

1. N

Tutorial on digital I/O, ATMega PIN/PORT/DDR D/B registers vs. ARM GPIO_PDIR / _PDOR

Thanks for the outstanding tutorial! you made the whole port manipulation thing a considerable step easier to comprehend! I have one quick question and one possibly more difficult one. This is my first time using Port Manipulation and normally the pins are set high or low using 8-bits...
  2. N

int[32][32] stops Teensy 3.1 from working. Array too big? issue with Serial?

Thanks for the tip Nantonos :) I will look into OSC
  3. N

Hey everyone! Thanks for your phenomenal help! with some rewriting of my code I managed to get it working! I got to say, as a designer I always enjoy listening to people who have mastered a skill set enough to be able to help someone else. Anyhow, I figured that if anyone else comes across...
  4. N

Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated :)
  5. N

Hey everyone! I am hoping you can help me. I am currently working on a project where I am making a multiplexer controlled array of sensors that record pressure applied on a x/y co-ordinates of a multi-touch, pressure sensitive square grid. It stores the analog read value into an array, and with...
Back