Search results

1. T

Teensy 3.1 does not show up in Windows Device Manager

I've measured those pins: VIN - 5.01V 3.3V - 3.27V Program - 3.25V while not pressed, 0.00V while pressed Reset - always stays 0.11V Sad :(
  2. T

After the teensy.exe downloader window showed up and finished compiling, I pressed the button in my teensy, but it still remain silent. I tried several ways - tap, press and hold, reconnect then tap - all I got is the same result. I think maybe it's because I just accidentally burned it down...
  3. T

It didn't work... It didn't work... I first hit Verify to compiled the example code AnalogReadSerial, and hold the reset button to upload. Then the message showed up just like before: Opening Teensy Loader... Binary sketch size: 13,224 bytes (of a 262,144 byte maximum) Estimated memory use...
  4. T

I got my black Teensy 3.1 about a month ago, and it worked pretty well, until yesterday. I plug my Teensy into my PC, but it didn't show up in the Device Manager. There's no COM port nor HID device detected. Then I borrowed my friend's green Teensy 3.1 and plug it into my PC, and his Teensy...
Back