Search results

1. E

Encoder library bouncing

Hi. I have spent several hours with encoder problems using teensy 2.0. The encoder is used for user interface input and has a very small stepsize (ALPS). Unfortunately I have to adapt my SW to a given HW and the pins are 9 & 10, so no IRQ can be used. Aditionally the loop takes quite some time...
  2. E

Neural Network Example - ArduinoANN

Hallo. I have compiled a demo for an artificial neural net. See http://robotics.hobbizine.com/arduinoann.html On Arduino 1.0.5 and teensyduino 1.18 I have found that one ANN training cicle takes ~26 secs on a Leonardo board and ~27secs on a teensy 3.0@48MHz. Compilation is a bit slower for the...
  3. E

teensy 3.1, Radar proximity/speed sensor readout

Hi. Does anybody have experience connecting a radar proximity sensor to teensy 3.1? I am thinking about the Hygrosens RSM-3650. (www.voelkner.de/products/143210/Radar-Bewegungsmelder-Rsm-3650.html) The sensor is based on the doppler principle and produces an AC signal from tens to hundreds of...
  4. E

Bootloader for firmware update at customer site

Hi. I have chosen teensy 3.1 for my running customer project. What I would like to integrate into the device is the possibility for a firmware update done by the customer on site. I would send a new binary per email. I can see three possibilities for te upload: 1. The customer connects the...
Back