Search results

1. 2

Teensy 2++ replacement

Hello, Using T2++ (5V) but unfortunately not more available (or only on ebay; but does it work??). It there any pin to pin equivalent ? (I'm looking for 7 Teensy 2++ more, to end my PCB batch; after I will redesign a new board) Thanks
  2. 2

Teensy 2++ as ISP for Tiny

Hello I used a T2++ as ISP programmer on MAC and was fine. I haven't used it for a long time and now I have programming errors with Tiny45 . avrdude: ser_open(): can't open device "usb:14200000": No such file or directory But: from terminal: avrdude -c arduino -p ATtiny45 -P...
  3. 2

Teensy long Serial.print is trunked

Sorry my mistake !! I haven't see the first serial.print ! Topic closed !! Sorry and thanks!
  4. 2

Sorry, I re-open this thread because it doesn't work!!!! Now Teensyduino 1.56 Arduino 1.8.19. On MAC (10.14.6, iMac LAte 2015) USB-> serial converter FTDI232. With this code: void setup() { Serial.begin(9600); delay(1000); Serial.print("If begin(baud) is called after serial data is already...
  5. 2

Updated and it works!! Thanks. for you help!
  6. 2

thank you all for your answers !!! Teensy 3.2 Arduino 1.8.7 Teensyduino 1.45 Running on MAC Thanks
  7. 2

Hi, Long text is trunked. If you download it many times you will see rarely the full text. void setup() { // put your setup code here, to run once: delay(1000); Serial.print("If begin(baud) is called after serial data is already incoming, any 0 data bit may be mistakenly detected as the...
  8. 2

Neomatrix custom char

Thanks PaulS, You have right with matrix.setFont() you can change the font. But as you can see on the example there is no matrix.setFont(). Probabaly a default font is used. But wich one ? I already read those infos, it's a bit work to create a font. And because I need to add only 5-10 special...
  9. 2

Neomatrix custom char

Hello, I'm using the matrixText from Adafruit and it works fine. My display is 2 pieces of 8x8. But I would like to add some custom char. Idea is to replace some special chars with mine. Unfortunately I don't know the name of the default font char and found nothing here...
  10. 2

Newbee question about Set time example TimeTeensy3

Tried with Teensy 3.2 (no Xtal) AND Teensy 3.6 (Xtal factory installed ): 1: download TimeTeensy3.ino on the serial monitor you get the time displayed. If you remove the power and set the power again the time restart at the same time after download. 2. added: setTime(0,0,0,1,10,21); into the...
  11. 2

I have never tried this version. With Teensy3Clock.set I tried to recompile and download and worked only once!
  12. 2

Thanks but how to set a new time at the next download ? Can we stop the RTC to reload the new time ??? Thanks
  13. 2

I'm sending nothing!!! But if you connect a new teensy download the example TimeTeensy3.ino, the time displayed on the terminal is correct. But it works only once. Does the IDE Arduino sending on the serial port time and date only once ??? I'm fully lost with this features!!!!
  14. 2

I modified the example TimeTeensy3.ino by adding: Serial.println("sync ok"); void loop() { if (Serial.available()) { time_t t = processSyncMessage(); if (t != 0) { Serial.println("sync ok"); Teensy3Clock.set(t); // set the RTC setTime(t); } }...
  15. 2

Thanks and according to your explanation I'm using only the "teensytime". No stall is installed. I'm already using TimeTeensy3.ino. Now the question is how to setup the time of the "teensytime" when the sketch is downloaded ?
  16. 2

No more idea to help me ? Thanks a lot
  17. 2

Maybe the solution could be to reset all the Teensy ; but how to do that ?
  18. 2

Silverlock , Thanks a lot for your tests ! I tried your code but the time displayed doesn't change; probably because I don't use crystal nor battery !!! Using TimeTeensy3.ino (DC power from USB cable) I get: At the first download: "RTC has set the system time" 12:00:05 15.4.2021 and seconds...
  19. 2

Probably because no crystal and no battery was installed!!!
  20. 2

I tried! 1. Run TimeTeensy3.ino. Teensy display right time and date! For ex. 21:02:34 14 4 2021 OK ! 2. I put setTime(0); into setup loop. Reload TimeTeensy3.ino. The serial monitor display 0:00:00 1 1 1970 OK! 3. Removed setTime(0); Change time on my PC (for testing) For ex. 22:10:34...
  21. 2

No idea how to "reset" Teensy RTC, to set a new time ? Thanks.
  22. 2

Thanks defragster, I canot understand why when you are compiling again the files the "compile time" is not updated (teensy bug ?). But it like this However I haven't found examples how the adjust the time by modifying the clock memory. Thanks.
  23. 2

It's time to set the sommer time. But unfortunately the Teensy is not set at the new PC time... Why ??? Thanks
  24. 2

nobody has any idea how to setup time into the Teensy 3.2 or 3.6 twice according to the PC time ?? Thanks
  25. 2

you have right, but it was not my question. I misspoked! The first time you run TimeTeensy3.ino, the Teensy was set at the correct date/time (PC time -2 minutes; why???). BUT now change the time on your computer and run/upload again TimeTeensy3.ino. The teensy time is not set at the new PC...
  26. 2

Hello, I tried the TimeTeensy3.ino Yesterday I ran the program and it set the time. Today I would like to update the time with winter time. And time is not changing. (PC time is at the right local time, but Teensy display local time +1h ) How to update with the correct time ? Second...
  27. 2

Strange works with Teensy 3.2 but not with 3.6

You have right manitou. Thanks for your help. It seems that the problem is coming from elsewhere not from calculation !
  28. 2

Strange works with Teensy 3.2 but not with 3.6

Hi, Why this CRC code is not working correctly with Teensy 3.6. CRC calculation is wrong... It works fine with 3.2... Thanks for you help. /* CRC8 library */ #ifndef CRC8_H #define CRC8_H #if ARDUINO >= 100 #include "Arduino.h" #else #include "WProgram.h" #endif...
  29. 2

redeclared as different kind of symbol only on Teensy 3.

Hi, This code compile without error on Teensy2 but not with Teensy3 ? What is wrong ? byte index = 0; char message[10]; void setup() { strcpy(message,"123456"); } void loop() { Serial.print("\r\nmessage "); while (message[index] != '\0') { Serial.print(message[index])...
  30. 2

RCSwitch library

I need to apologies for my mistake. After your remarks, I made some tests and something else was changed!! Tried RCSwitch with an another (oldest!!!) remote and... it works... It time to understand why. With logic analyzer I saw. Intertechno has updated his coding. Now it's code is not...
  31. 2

RCSwitch library

I don't find many information but some timing diagram (Intertechno): https://esp-32.com/index.php/2017/06/15/433mhz-signal-pattern-inspection/#comment-44 With an Arduino, decoding with RCSwitch library works perfectly (tried Virtualwire without success). But apparently it's not a piece of cake...
  32. 2

RCSwitch library

Thanks Paul, But it's not to control/receive servo motor data (PPM coding). But to decoded radio frame coming from a radio remote control. Switching on/off AC power socket!
  33. 2

RCSwitch library

Thanks. Just the RVC parts is needed. To run this example: https://github.com/sui77/rc-switch/blob/master/examples/ReceiveDemo_Simple/ReceiveDemo_Simple.ino
  34. 2

RCSwitch library

I don't need the send parts but need to data from receiver. Unfortunately I don't have the level to rewrite/design such a library:-(
  35. 2

RCSwitch library

Yes this one!
  36. 2

RCSwitch library

Hi, Does anybody know why RCSwitch library is not working on Teensy2. Same problem with Teensy 3. Thanks
  37. 2

ADC problem with 3.xx

Teensy 2 no signal or GND: 0 In 0 D 0 R 7 L 2 Vol 50 FPS 0 In 0 D 0 R 7 L 2 Vol 50 FPS 0 In 0 D 0 R 6 L 2 Vol 50 FPS 0 In 0 D 0 R 6 L 8 Vol 50 FPS 0 In 0 D 0 R 6 L 2 Vol 50 FPS 0 In 0 D 0 R 6 L 2 Vol 50 FPS 0 In 0 D 0 R 6 L 2 Vol 50 FPS 0 In 0 D 0 R 6 L 2 Vol 50 FPS 0 In 0 D 0 R...
  38. 2

ADC problem with 3.xx

Right but A0 A9 ist for Teensy 2 ! Otherwise it A8 A9 ! Thanks
  39. 2

ADC problem with 3.xx

With 3 A/D displayed, nothing connected: 935 1023 1003 933 1023 876 933 1023 960 933 1023 897 933 1020 873 933 1008 833 935 986 888 934 1023 887 933 1021 875 934 909 817 934 974 879 934 1023 954 933 1023 885 934 1023 921 933 1023 947 With both at 0V: 1 1 2 2 1 3 2 1 4 3 5 3 1 4 3 2 3 3 4 2 3...
  40. 2

ADC problem with 3.xx

Thanks for your inputs! Tried the sanity check! I got an error if a mistake is inside the .hpp Tried again with the Teensy 2 works perfectly. Using the same schematics and value as the datasheet ! Does it have some difference because it's a 32 bits and some reading could be wrong ????? Thanks
  41. 2

ADC problem with 3.xx

Hello Manitou, Thanks for you study with the logic analyser. I added some time to respect the datasheet without success. I tried to add some longer timing as you measured with your analyser without success. I'd really appreciated if you could test it with the new values ? In advance thanks...
  42. 2

ADC problem with 3.xx

I didn't know but I'm not sure it's in my poor programmer skills... Hope to find what is wrong with Teensy 3... Thanks
  43. 2

ADC problem with 3.xx

Hi Paul,  But why it is working with the same HW with Teensy 2 ??? For T3 is analogReference(INTERNAL); necessary ? https://github.com/NicoHood/MSGEQ7 Thanks
  44. 2

ADC problem with 3.xx

Everything is at 3.3V !
  45. 2

ADC problem with 3.xx

Hi, this example is used: /* Copyright (c) 2014-2015 NicoHood See the readme for credit to other people. MSGEQ7 Serial example Output via Serial Needs no special hardware and displays raw values on the Serial monitor. Reads MSGEQ7 IC with 7 different frequencys from range 0-255...
  46. 2

Difference between UART Teensy and USB to UART

Hello, I'm using a Teensy 3.2. I receive 9600bd datas. I'll read it with the Teensy but it's not correct, as if the baud rate is not correct. The board send 1 and 0: Teensy display: 31 D A 30 D A Strange value With my MAC with an USBtoUART: 1 0 That is correct!! With the scope the...
  47. 2

2++ as ISP; new problem

Hi, I'm using a Teensy 2++ as ISP. Everything worked until now! On my MAC I install again the new Arduino 1.8.2 (before I had 1.8.1) and the teensy loader 1.33. Downloaded the ArduinoISP (just changed #define LED_HB 9 by 6). The yellow led is blinking. When I want to download the blink...
  48. 2

Teensy 3.xx pin definition

Perfect! Thanks Paul!
  49. 2

Teensy 3.xx pin definition

Hi, Is the PIN6 equivalent to D6? #define DATAIN_PIN PIND #define DATAIN 6 while (DATAIN_PIN & (1 << DATAIN)) {} Thanks
Back