Search results

1. H

UART0 ISR for a single Received Byte

I am currently working on a project that involves sending an IrDA signal to a remote sensor to initiate data collection. I have used a hardware interrupt to initiate the encoding and transmission of a code to the remote sensor. As part of development the transmitted code is sent directly back...
  2. H

Teency 3.1 Compatibility with MFRC522 RFID Library

Unfortunately, I have not been able to get the library functional as yet! I will continue to try and locate the fault.
  3. H

I will give it a crack over the next few days.
  4. H

Ian, did you successfully get the teensy 3.1 to detect a 7 byte card with the code you posted at #13?
  5. H

I purchased two blank cards today via eBay, however, they were purchased from China and may take up to a month to get here. From what I understand cards that are compliant with the MILFARE DESFire EV1 standard have UID of 7 Bytes as confirmed in the data sheet that was posted with the cards on...
  6. H

Sorry a bit out of sink with the threads, I can not think of anything else in the way of hardware, I have been using both the RFID readers listed in my first post. I originally started my project with the teensy 3.1 with a serial connection using the UART, however it only READ THE 4 byte cards...
  7. H

That is the one I have ordered, it is cheap and uses the SPI connection. I also know these work with all the known RFID cards using the arduino and associated library.
  8. H

Paul, I believe the MIFARE DESFire EV1 and the MIFARE Ultralight C have the 7 byte UIDs, while the MIFARE Classic has a 4 byte UID. I believe the encryption talked about in the standards are associated with access to the memory, however just being able to read the different card's is a great...
  9. H

Paul, thanks I have been working on this project for weeks, however, I am afraid it is just beyond my knowledge. I would like to understand where the disconnect is. As previously mentioned, I have had this working on numerous Arduino boards such as the mega 2560 using the same aforementioned...
  10. H

Thanks Ian, I have been using these ones and moving my project to incorporate them, once again they work well with Arduino, I have used them with the Mega 2560, with the library linked below with no problems, however, when it comes to the Teensy3.1 it will one pick up cards with 4 bytes IDs. I...
  11. H

Yes, that is one of the reasons for going to a SPI connection as to bypass the UART as it will read the 4 byte card but nothing else. The only way to read the other cards is to use the SPI, bypassing the UART and using the Arduino and supporting library. However, I desperately want to stay with...
  12. H

Teensy 3.1 Compatibility with MFRC522 RFID Library I have recently purchased a number of Teensy3.1 controllers, which I have been very impressed, especially the RTC capability. I am trying to build a project with the Teensy 3.1 that uses an SPI connection to the MFRC522 RFID card reader...
Back