Search results

1. D

Measuring pulse width, interrupts

addendum T3.2, T3.6, usec conversion for fast pulse measurement I wanted to measure small frequency changes at relatively high frequencies (50 - 500 kHz). This code from tni easily does the trick. (Thanks.) I've added a few notes and calculated the transforms to display the pulse duration...
  2. D

Potentiometer 'Debouncing' Revisited

In response to oddson and others wanting to filter a potentiometer. From the hardware side of things... to avoid having the potentiometer position affect the low-pass filter response, there needs to be another resistor that defines the filter and acts as a buffer. In short it needs to be much...
  3. D

DDS Sine Wave on Teensy 2.0

Sallen-Key LPF or Passive RC-RC and Amplifier configured for single-supply operation The previous circuit is indeed a single-pole LPF with an amplifier (Av = 1 + Rf/Rg). For a 2nd order filter, the equal-component Sallen-Key is the form I generally use. The frequency response, Q and gain are...
  4. D

Teensy3 alternative for dtostrf() ?

more on dtostrf() and sprintf() for Teensy 2, Teensy 3 I also ran into the issue of dtostrf() not working on T3 after porting some code I wrote while using a different Arduino board. Found that it works most of the time, which made the problem go un-noticed for a while; discovered that it seems...
  5. D

Reading from multiple HW and SW serial streams

I'm attempting to read from a number of different sources as serial streams using a Teensy 3.1, and output a combined serial stream to a a linux board (Odroid C1). It has grown so that there are 4 input streams. I've dedicated one HW UART for output, leaving two HW UARTs for input, plus two...
  6. D

How to use Serial.readBytesUntil?

For reference. I found Pictographer's code in the forum here: https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/28183-Is-there-a-quot-line-receiver-quot-library-for-e-g-the-serial-ports?p=69312&viewfull=1#post69312
  7. D

Can't launch Teensy Loader at compile; Mac OS 10.5.8, Teensy 1.2, Arduino 1.0.6

Fresh version Yes indeed. I wonder if i shoul try a previous version of teensy or arduino 1.0.5
  8. D

You must mean the error report of the mac. Didn't think of that earlier. Here's what is reported. Process: arm-none-eabi-g++ [4353] Path: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/arm-none-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++ Identifier: arm-none-eabi-g++...
  9. D

Thanks. It is a 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, and I am pretty sure I've run it in the past.
  10. D

Hi, I loaded Arduino IDE 1.0.6, and then installed the latest Teensy support 1.20. I can't compile though ("Blink"). Perhaps it is my OS 10.5.8 or a configuration? Might an earlier version work? (I didn't see a link to older versions) Note I found two paths to the teensy installer on the site...
  11. D

unable to establish serial communication on 2nd port with Teensy 3.1

Goal is: standard communication/upload via USB and msg'ing with arduino's monitor, and 2nd serial port to communicate to/from a commercial external sensor (57600) With only one additional port programmed to Serial2 or Serial3, I have been unable to send or receive characters using Teensy. (I...
Back