Search results

1. V

Audio Library

any idea on how to make a simple ADSR? AD would be also great!
  2. V

Audio Library

@pictographer thank you very much for the constructive suggestion! workaround1: don't work good. it's just a liitle bit better but still very noticable click. wrokaround2: could you give me an example how to do this, please? i just saw that paul mentioned something about an SPI problem...
  3. V

Audio Library

yes, i tryed but no succes... the problem looks like this (if it makes sence): sound1..|-----------------^(pop)------------> sound2........................|------------------->
  4. V

Audio Library

at the moment there are about 2MB of samples on the sd card. but let's say at one song i'll use about 400KB. 1. can i load dynamically in the flash while the program is running? 2. how- can you please give me an example? regards! van p.s. i was hoping to use the sd card in real time...
  5. V

Audio Library

ok. so i bought a new microsd card (sandisc sdhc ultra (10) 8gb) . little bit better now from performance side but i still notice clicking and poping when multiple sounds are playing. especialy when a sound plays and a another starts- there are problems. again : i'm using only short drum raw...
  6. V

Audio Library

hello again. after investigating my problem i found that PlayFromSketch example doesn't have problems with multiple sounds at once at all. could it be just the sd card speed?
  7. V

Audio Library

@ Paul sorry for confusing. my english is bad and it is sometimes hard to articulate. i don't use usb midi. and the midi problem is gone. i missed the custom teensy midi library but i solved it with the standard midi lib from arduino like i mentioned before. for the simultaneously sound...
  8. V

Audio Library

next question. i'm trying to build a simple drummachine. when it play 2 sounds simultaniously i have a short delay between the sounds of about some ms (choking). is there a way to avoid this or what could be the problem? cheers
  9. V

Audio Library

thanks i'll give it a try!
  10. V

Audio Library

i'll replay to myself: HardwareSerial Uart = HardwareSerial(); MIDI_CREATE_INSTANCE(HardwareSerial, Uart, midi2); midi2.begin().... is going well
  11. V

Audio Library

hi, i'm currently using UART for midi com. but is there a way to use the standard MIDI.h arduino library with the audio shield? greets
  12. V

Audio Library

GREAT! thanks!
  13. V

Audio Library

Hi, is there a way to control the individual volume of samples? I.e. for a drummachine. Greets van
Back