Search results

1. Y

How to program MKL02/MKL04 MCU without soldering them?

Just curious, how does Paul flash so many MKL02/MKL04 MCU without soldering them? Thanks.
  2. Y

Teensy 3.6 Stop working, think the voltage regulator is gone

I tested out LEDs with Teensy 3.6 yesterday. Now it is not working. Voltage across 3.3V and GND gives 0.33. I think the voltage regulator is not gone. Any possibility to replace the voltage regulator?
  3. Y

SMC_VLLSCTRL register is not found in K66 (Teensy 3.6)

Teensy 3.1/3.2 (K20) and 3.5 (K64) have SMC_VLLSCTRL register. However Teensy 3.6 (K66) doest not have SMC_VLLSCTRL register. Instead it has SMC_STOPCTRL register. Need to update kinetis.h ...
  4. Y

Bug in digitalReadFast()

If you make the built-in LED to blink 5 times, it will blink 3 instead, then blink the external LED, followed by another 2 blinks on the built-in LED. If you make the built-in LED to blink 6 times, it will blink 3 instead, then blink the external LED, followed by another 3 blinks on the...
  5. Y

Add new function in SSD1351 to stop SPI Bus

SSD1351 makes use of SPI which, at the moment, only supports external interrupts (PIOx_IRQn). I made a small change to disable SPI within SPIClass. I added the following into ssd1351.h, around line 1027, to disable SPI. void end() { SPI.end(); }
  6. Y

Source code and definition for the followings:

Hi: I am working on SPI now, wonder where I can find source code for the definitions such as BOARD_PIN_TO_SPI_PIN SysTick_IRQn Thanks!!
  7. Y

systick_isr() does not work fully

volatile int status = 0; void systick_isr() { systick_millis_count++; // Original ISR code status = !status; } void setup() { Serial.begin(9600); pinMode(LED_BUILTIN, OUTPUT); } void loop() { digitalWrite(LED_BUILTIN, status); Serial.print(systick_millis_count); Serial.print("...
Back