Search results

1. S

Work in Progress: Digital/Analog Hybrid Synthesizer

Man, it really sounds awesome. I like the dirt. As for kits, wouldn't that be a bit difficult due to the rarity of those classic SSM chips nowadays?
  2. S

Nice! Did you multi-track it or is this in paraphonic mode?
  3. S

teensy 2.0 usb keyboard media keys in windows

Anyone? Windows is the worst possible OS not to have this support for. Had it been linux it would've been easy to script something up based on regular keys without needing to install any 3rd party software, for windows that is not so much the case. You can't even customize keyboard shortcuts in...
  4. S

I've found trimpots not to be durable enough to use in this sort of situation, they're not meant to be twisted over and over and over again. Cheapest ones I've found in my area that I actually trust for this sort of application cost like €1.35 a piece, which adds up pretty fast.
  5. S

Wow, nice. 40 pots. Where do you buy them? Pots that I've been using so far have been a bit too costly to buy that many of..
  6. S

Awesome! This is surprisingly similar to a project I'm working on, though I'm using an STM32F4 Discovery board and hope to use CEM3389 filters (I say hope to because I am not very good at analog circuitry so I haven't actually got any of the filters working yet). You can have a look at my code...
  7. S

teensy 2.0 usb keyboard media keys in windows

Hello everyone, Recently I purchased a Teensy 2.0 in hopes to create a little multimedia keypad similar to the one shown in this instructable: http://www.instructables.com/id/Multimedia-Keypad/?ALLSTEPS I was perhaps a little overconfident and went ahead and soldered and built everything before...
Back