Search results

1. M

Using an I2S microphone with Audio library and no audio shield... Wiring help

Any luck with this Davidelvig? I have one of the Pesky digital microphones as well and would love to use it with the Audio Library if possible. I don't have any need for 24 bits.
  2. M

Problem with Teensy clone: loads code in IDE but GPIO unresponsive

Nice! I'd love to see that. Maybe my first excuse to play with altium's circuit maker as well.
  3. M

Problem with Teensy clone: loads code in IDE but GPIO unresponsive

How is your project going bogasaur? I've been looking for an example of a custom Teensy with the bootloader on a separate board, so it's awesome to see this! Let us know if its working out.
  4. M

Audio Library

Are there any known issues with using the Capacitive Sensor / CapSense library while using the Audio Library? Any gotchas with the timing, etc.? Thanks so much. I look forward to trying the improved SD card performance.
  5. M

Audio - 2 octave down pitch shift

Hi swarfrat, how did things go with your octave pitch shifter? Were you doing this before the Audio library existed?
  6. M

Audio Library

Funny, I am able to play 4 files now without distortion, just a periodic click. The CPU usage is high though. I hear the click at the same time the memory usage drops from 2 to 1. I'm logging usage every 1 millisecond here. The samples are about 3 seconds long each. This is nothing urgent for...
  7. M

Audio Library

I also have been experimenting with AudioPlaySDWav and AudioPlaySDRaw. I am able to play 2 files simultaneously and they sound great. I start to hear noise when I play 3 simultaneously, and its pretty distorted when I play 4 simultaneously. These are 44 kHz 16 bit Mono files. Tested both WAV and...
  8. M

Audio Library

I saw you added these as feature requests in GitHub, thank you. Paul, I believe only you or official contributors can add the "enhancement" label in GitHub.
  9. M

Audio Library

Vowel test Okay here is a quick and grimy patch that cycles through some vowel-like formant sounds. /* Formant values for vowels taken from CSound manual appendix: http://csound.github.io/docs/manual/MiscFormants.html */ #include <Audio.h> #include <Wire.h> #include <SPI.h> #include...
  10. M

Audio Library

I know the variable filter object is brand new, but... is there a way to change the bandwidth of the bandpass output? I am playing with formants to make vowel sounds (sets of 3-5 bandpass filters) and would love to use the variable filter to transition between formants. Also what's a...
  11. M

Audio Library

Examples of using arbitrary waveforms / wave tables Thanks for the arbitrary waveform example. Here is a modified version that includes several waveforms from Adventure Kid (thanks Nantonos!) zip file: https://github.com/mihow/audio-patches/blob/master/Teensy/CustomWavetable.zip?raw=true browse...
  12. M

Audio Library

Here's a video of me playing with AudioEffectDelay and some samples (notice the cash register cameo). The pots I have hooked up are super sensitive and a bit hard to dial where you want them. Madness! And the code: https://github.com/mihow/audio-patches/tree/master/Teensy/LaborDayDelay...
  13. M

Audio Library

Ooo, can't wait to do some filter sweeps! I'm sorry I have no insight to help with the Q & gain issues. I'm working on some demo patches today though and hope to have some audio to share.
  14. M

Audio Library

Thanks for the new AudioSynthNoiseWhite and AudioSynthNoisePink objects!
Back