Search results

1. C

How to measure pulse width on Teensy 3.1 input pin.

I am using the Teensy 3.1 to capture and measure the duration of a Loom Pick Pulse. Basically the Time of Flight for a Pick to move a thread across a Loom Fabric. This is just the critical pieces you would need to capture the pulse. I wasn't as successful get the CHANGE interrupt to work, but...
  2. C

question about serial ports

Am so sorry Paul....I know you are busy. Thank you so much..!! I try to never take advantage of people's time. I want to use the Teensy 3.1, because I find it superior to the AVR chipsets. I have a demo working using an attiny85 with MCP23017 I/O expanders, but the teensy makes it a much...
  3. C

9600 baud, N, 8, 1. Does the baud rate matter on whether you can use the Tx0 pin as an digital output, while using the Rx0 as Serial input..? Thanks for the response. Steve
  4. C

Any help here...? Paul, can you answer this question...? I need to submit an RFQ, and I am trying to get this answered, before the end of the day today.... Thanks so much again for any help you can provide..
  5. C

I didn't see where this was asked before, so forgive me if it has been. I have a Teensy3.1, and I see it has 24 I/O pins. I need 23 I/O pins as outputs to represent a 23 bit BCD code, and also need to receive serial ASCII characters. I know I can use a breakout board, but I am trying to do it...
Back